test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Heavy Inferno Nightmare

erluciuserlucius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 213 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I'm seriously wondering, at looking to the great mass of ppl getting the mount, if there is another way to get bars that's not from lockboxes. Otherwise, how the heck is everyone getting a mount so fast? 100000000 dollars donation each day in keys? XD
Post edited by erlucius on

Comments

• Options
    erluciuserlucius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 213 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    bump!!!!!!
  • Options
    riepahriepah Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just wish there were a way to disable those annoying "RANDOMGUY X has received a Heavy Inferno Nightmare" popups.
  • Options
    labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I do not believe so . Since the bars are the reward for buying a lot of boxes .
  • Options
    labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    riepah wrote: »
    I just wish there were a way to disable those annoying "RANDOMGUY X has received a Heavy Inferno Nightmare" popups.

you can turn off system messages
  • Options
    doowie1982doowie1982 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 284 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Luck is what they are getting.
    60 Dwarf Devoted Cleric
    60 Drow Trickster Rogue
    11 Elf Control Wizard

Server:
    Beholder
    Guild:
    Praetor Lupus
    Guild Website: http://www.PraetorLupus.com

Hero of the North & Guardian of Neverwinter Founder.
  • Options
    snooseysnoosey Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    erlucius wrote: »
    I'm seriously wondering, at looking to the great mass of ppl getting the mount, if there is another way to get bars that's not from lockboxes. Otherwise, how the heck is everyone getting a mount so fast? 100000000 dollars donation each day in keys? XD

I may of read this wrong. The mount drops from the boxes. The one from the vendor is different. I believe the model is slightly different (blue flames?). The announcement is from people getting lucky and getting it out of the box
  • Options
    xclenxclen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That message is doing its job.. all of you are wanting the mount cause ya see people getting them :P

spend your money!!! spend it now!!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    snoosey wrote: »
    I may of read this wrong. The mount drops from the boxes. The one from the vendor is different. I believe the model is slightly different (blue flames?). The announcement is from people getting lucky and getting it out of the box

If i'm not wrong, the mount ya get from the box is not named heavy inferno nightmare but something else...still i didn't drop it in something like 30 boxes so i hope they are lucky otherwise i'm a big unlucky one xD
  • Options
    bandor1234bandor1234 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Agreed please allow turning off of these messages.
  • Options
    moonraisamoonraisa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7
    edited May 2013
    The mount that is a rare reward from the nightmare locked boxes is the Heavy Inferno Nightmare (red flame) and has the global announcement. The mount that you can purchase from the Trade Bar Merchant for 2,500 Tarmalune Bars is the Heavy Twilight Nightmare (blue flame). There's no announcement for the Heavy Twilight Nightmare and it's probably the more rare of the two as it takes quite a few lock boxes (150+) if you're lucky on how many bars you get from each box (sometimes as little as 3, sometimes upwards of 25-30).
  • Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It is possible to purchase any version of the Nightmare through the Auction House so you don't need Trade Bars or Enchanted Keys for it just lots and lots of Astral Diamonds.