test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

dungeon chest loot dosn't refresh for the next person

foxtsilverukfoxtsilveruk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 77
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
When questing with a party in a dungeon, each member can loot the chests, however if someone leaves trash or items in the chest, the next person to loot the chest will not get their loot, they will only recieve the trash of the person before...
Post edited by foxtsilveruk on

Comments

• Options
    kalizaarkalizaar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The quest reward chests everyone gets their own loot. All the other chests contain one set of items that can either be looted by one person or left for other people.

I'd prefer chests to contain stuff for each person like in DDO, or having the option to have chest loot randomly distribute among the group including kit/skill generated loot. My friends and I are constantly having the "Chest, who's turn is it to loot?" conversation which is very annoying.
  • Options
    sadgfhsadgfh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kalizaar wrote: »
    The quest reward chests everyone gets their own loot. All the other chests contain one set of items that can either be looted by one person or left for other people.

I'd prefer chests to contain stuff for each person like in DDO, or having the option to have chest loot randomly distribute among the group including kit/skill generated loot. My friends and I are constantly having the "Chest, who's turn is it to loot?" conversation which is very annoying.

Open world and skirmish chests are one time use. Regular chests in dungeons have different loot for everyone. Also, end of dungeon chests Ade empty 50-75% of the time.
    Let's pretend like my account name isn't just a random string of characters I got by punching my keyboard.