test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Out of game site or app for remote access crafting?

wygrathwygrath Member Posts: 9 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I vaguely remember seeing something like this mentioned when people were having problems logging in the other day. Is there really a site that allows you to do this or was that just a weak attempt at getting people to click a link for piracy purposes?

Comments

• Options
    bigredlunchboxbigredlunchbox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well clicking a link for piracy purposes doesnt make sense. I think you mean they were trying to phish for information. I wouldnt trust any 3rd party application or website that uses your account information as it isnt secure.
  • Options
    donkenojidonkenoji Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's real, and probably my favorite part of the game:
    https://gateway.playneverwinter.com/

(Edit)
    But also down because the servers are offline.
  • Options
    damnkilljoydamnkilljoy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That link gives me a blank white page =/
  • Options
    stryker67stryker67 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah..I love using the Gateway while Im at work to keep my profession tasks moving..

BTW, game is down currently for maintenance, so Gateway is down too..check back in 2 hours..
  • Options
    wygrathwygrath Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sweet. Thanks for the link. Also, 7 of 9's actress, Jerry Ryan, is one hot mamacita. She needs to come back to TV in a role that requires full body tights again.

Also... Phishing is piracy, chief. Let me rephrase that: Successful phishing is piracy.
  • Options
    loqelexloqelex Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    did you mean http://gateway.playneverwinter.com/ ?

EDIT: darn slowpoke me, you got your question answered before :D
  • Options
    donkenojidonkenoji Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wygrath wrote: »
    Sweet. Thanks for the link. Also, 7 of 9's actress, Jerry Ryan, is one hot mamacita. She needs to come back to TV in a role that requires full body tights again.

Also... Phishing is piracy, chief. Let me rephrase that: Successful phishing is piracy.

Affirmative.