test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Control Wizard Shield Colour

curley5959curley5959 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
Hey all,

Just wondering what determines the colour of the Wizards Shield.. Mine is blue and my mates is purple..

Tried different armours but nothing will change it.. Is it something to do with the god or something we chose at the start?
Post edited by curley5959 on

Comments

• Options
    elyrielleelyrielle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Haven't seen any difference in color, but haven't used it either since the first rank I bought initially. Maybe rank can change it?
  • Options
    hate90hate90 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The colour of shield is determined by number of points spent for that skill: 2 points = purple, 3 points = blue.
  • Options
    derresshderressh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hate90 wrote: »
    The colour of shield is determined by number of points spent for that skill: 2 points = purple, 3 points = blue.

Incorrect. The purple shield is when it's used in the Spell Mastery slot, the blue shield is when it's in the normal Encounter slot.
  • Options
    adozuadozu Member Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    several powers have a slightly different visual effect when slotted on tab, for example ray of enfeeblement goes from purple to green.
  • Options
    curley5959curley5959 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hmm, So it doesnt have any effect on the actual stats of the shield or other spell for that matter, just the colour..?
  • Options
    caidencaiden Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    When the Shield spell is Spell Mastered, it becomes purple, shields for more, and knocks back further when activated.
    In a default slot, it is blue.