test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gear progression

rasmuseprasmusep Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 53
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Heya

Im a new player, and as such I have little to no clue what is going in the game :p

What Im interested in knowing is how the gear progression works, especially towards lvl 60 and end game.

For example, when I hit lvl 60, will the best way to get a decent lvl 60 set be to buy with astral diamonds from a certain vendor, and then to build towards the more exclusive sets in dungeons/pvp or does end game gearing work in different ways?

Hope someone can sketch this out in a fairly understandable manner :)

Cheers
Post edited by rasmusep on

Comments

• lorenzomaltalorenzomalta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There is no end game in this game, if you want gear progression you have to go for wow, rift or final fantasy 14 wich is coming out in few months.
  • quovanquovan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There is no end game in this game, if you want gear progression you have to go for wow, rift or final fantasy 14 wich is coming out in few months.

This guy is either lying or wrong. At level 60 there are epic dungeons which you can open up by getting a progressively better gear rating. I wouldn't buy anything until I'd tried the first level 60 dungeon a couple to see what kind of gear drops.
  • rasmuseprasmusep Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 53
    edited May 2013
    I think you misunderstood.

What I am asking is what is the best course of action to get a decent lvl 60 set? Surely this is possible?

Is it by buying it with AD from a vendor, from crafting, from auction house or from a quest etc?