test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

what character are you playing?

gn2jaygn2jay Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Trying to see what I want to have as my main. Interested in how
Many of each character are in the game.
Post edited by gn2jay on

Comments

• Options
    kaos3083kaos3083 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2
    edited May 2013
    GWF here love the class it's alot of fun! most played class by far is rogue.
  • Options
    inexistinexist Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well, a metric ton of TR's. I can tell you that. At least half the player base I'd say are TR. But, that's not knocking the class. I play one. Popular classes are popular for a reason. The mechanics are some of the best I've seen. But if I had to think of a list, I'd say..

1. TR
    2. GWF or DC (Seems to be a fair amount of both. Hard to tell which has more)
    3. CW
    4. GF

Again, just my personal experience so far.
  • Options
    labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    GWF half-orcs rule !!!!!!!!
  • Options
    imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    My "main" is a CW, 57 currently. I concur that most people seem to play TRs, though I see more clerics than I do GWFs. GFs are probably the least played class. I don't see all that many CWs, either.

I'll be leveling my cleric next, mostly through foundry quests so that I don't burn out on the game. :)
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • Options
    kilobiterkilobiter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My first character is an elf TR. There are a lot of them, but I can't help it. I always play rogues, on PC and tabletop. I am going to start a CW(probably teifling) next.
    Shenilie Shadowfoot
    Rogues - So you won't set off every trap in the dungeon.....
  • Options
    m13lowm13low Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi all, hope everyone is enjoying the game and PRAYING that perfect worlds don't mess this up. I was currently playing the Neverwinter Nights Anothology & Dogma's Dragon DA, until the game went public.

Main -Half-Elf Devoted Cleric
    Alt - Teilfing Control Wizard

I always was a sucker for a support based class. Plus I was really enjoying the Cleric during CB. Here's a vid if anyone wanna give pointers - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esJ9H6yfkQA