test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fatal Error

fathercoffeefathercoffee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
After I click START I get a Fatal Error: Fatal decompression error, my file name is as follows: Texture_Library/Ui/Startupscreens/Loadscreen_Progress_Bar_Empty_Left.jpg
Is there a fix for this yet? I have deleted my .hogg file and and this has not worked.
Post edited by fathercoffee on

Comments

• fathercoffeefathercoffee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    130428 22:40:06 2 Client[0 [NOENT]]: Error decompressing data. Verifying Files in the launcher may fix this issue.: Texture_Library/Ui/Startupscreens/Loadscreen_Progress_Bar_Empty_Left.Jpg:
  • mantenedor3mantenedor3 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    no solution?
  • soaringcowsoaringcow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You have to delete your data.hogg file in the pigg folder from your install directory. Then redownload it. It's an issue with your game's install being incomplete. Happened to me yesterday. You might as well delete all the files in the pigg folder and redownload them. If one's incomplete, chances are others are too.
  • kushaladorakushaladora Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So where can I just download the piggs folder stuff? Or do I have to go through the whole 2 hrs and redownload the entire game again and then extract it from that?
  • soaringcowsoaringcow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    just run the launcher. The launcher will automatically redownload the files to the correct folder