test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Inventory: Can I split multiple items? How/Why Not

kalcipher1kalcipher1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
It has been difficult try to find functions in game... couldn't find much help when I searched. Still new, I know... Can I split items in my inventory? I have gobs of kits & enchantments that I would like to keep several of and sell the rest. I've tried the typical ways to split item (shift + rt click, ctrl + rt click...) to no avail. This would be a nice function to have... hint hint
Post edited by kalcipher1 on

Comments

• eyebreaker7eyebreaker7 Member Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would like to know how as well please. I have numerous Nightmare Lockboxes that I would love to spread out over my characters. How do I split them?
    I'm gonna rip your head off and make it my puppet! (NwN2)
  • zharrezharre Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hold SHIFT, click on item, click on an empty inventory slot: brings up the Select Amount window for me.
  • kalcipher1kalcipher1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zharre wrote: »
    Hold SHIFT, click on item, click on an empty inventory slot: brings up the Select Amount window for me.

That's what I though but it was not working for me and the function was not listed in the controls/keybind list. Although, I have not checked or tried since open beta started on the 30th. I will try again.
  • kalcipher1kalcipher1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zharre wrote: »

That doesn't work for me. Shift + Lt Click sends it to the chat box. Shift + Rt Click just brings up the drop down menu to [Equip, Discard...etc]
  • eyebreaker7eyebreaker7 Member Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Kinda worked for me. I had to "drag" the item to split and it gave me the "splitting" window.
    Thanks for the help :cool:
    I'm gonna rip your head off and make it my puppet! (NwN2)