test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A couple of questions for beta testers

kaizermos87kaizermos87 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I just started playing OB (Enjoying it) and just have a couple of questions for experienced players.

1. Is your HP suppose to regen out-of-combat? I know there are positions, some form of P2W HP stones or somthing and the fireplaces that you can find that regen HP, but does it not regen otherwise?

2. Are potions suppose to have cd's? The description says something like 12s, but I seem to be able to just "spam" them.

3. Can you get bags without paying $10+ ?

4. I have a peasants "cosmetic" gear but when I equip it, my shield and sword (I play guardian) isn't visable until I attack and then it disappears again when I'm out-of-combat. Is this a bug or suppose to happen?

5. Does the gear start to look different at later levels? ATM from lvl 1-11 all the gear is identical?

6. Can you zoom the camera in/out? I tried looking through the keybinds, but couldn't see anything.

Newb questions I'm sure, but thanks in advance :D
Post edited by kaizermos87 on

Comments

• fishcowfishcow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1. If you have regen gears, yes.
    2. Out of combat, potions have no CD.
    3. You get 2 free bags from quests.
    4. That's working at intended.
    5. They do.
    6. The default view camera for movement/combat, nope.
    (⊙ω⊙)
    Je Bus is here to save you! (⊙ω⊙)
  • kaizermos87kaizermos87 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the reply fishcow. Can I just clarify some points though.

1. Do you mean there is like a regen stat or somothing? If so does it regen in combat too or just out-of-combat?

3. Is there no other way to get bags eg. crafting, lucky drops?

4. Is that for all sets or just the peasants set?

5. When you say there is different looking gear, do you mean like every 10 or so levels there is a "set" (all gear basically looks the same) or after this point the gear options open up and there are heaps more options.

6. That sux :(
  • fishcowfishcow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes, there is a Regeneration stat for gears. IMO that isnt that good, I'd rather take Life Steal.
    As for bags, not that I know of, only other way is to spend Zen.
    The weapon disappearing is the same for all costumes.
    I'm not so sure about the exact levels, but I'd assume every different level gears look different. In the level 60s Epic Gears, T1 and T2 look different.
    (⊙ω⊙)
    Je Bus is here to save you! (⊙ω⊙)
  • ravus1989ravus1989 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello, sorry i can not write my own page yet.
    I believe Regeneration stat is bugged ... or it just me.
    Well , i'm a GF as well , and i try a regeneration build , after a get 10%+ regeneration , i realise that the real regeneration is 50% down. I mean if in stats is written that you have 10.4% you gonna have just 5.2% (. not fair ! and its not about current health amount i did test it , i lower down my hp to 5-10% and even then its just 50% from your real regeneration in stats.... so i believe it is a bus?

And another thing. sheald defence the paragon power. wich is suppose to give you 5 aditional AC , but its not !