test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hero of the North Items

killz2manykillz2many Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi,

I purchased the Hero of the North pack right around the time it was announced. It was said that items like the spider mount and panther would be accessed through all characters. Well I just logged on and created a mess around character because it was "beta" than I found out they're not deleting the characters in this "open beta"?? So I created a serious character that I would devote time into. To my surprise there was no hero of the north items in his mail. Not 1 single item moved over.

If someone could help fill me in if this is a bug or if I just got screwed, because I would have never paid $200 even $100 on one single character. Especially considering I purchased it without ever even playing the game. I was already extremely disappointed in the terrible friend beta key that only worked for one weekend. If this is the case with the items I may need to throw in the towel early because I can't justify playing a game that works so hard to scam players.

So please cryptic, say this isn't so and it's just a bug I'm experiencing.

~ Disappointed ~
Killz2Many ~ Greatest Weapon Fighter ~ Dragon Shard
game-of-thrones-dani-burn-deal-with-it.gif
Post edited by killz2many on

Comments

• saintsvampiresaintsvampire Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 26
    edited May 2013
    You have to do the quest where you talk to the guy near the Hall. After that you can go claim your items, better to do some research before posting a thread like this.
  • fishcowfishcow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Do people even read anymore?
    (⊙ω⊙)
    Je Bus is here to save you! (⊙ω⊙)
  • killz2manykillz2many Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I've been reading through the forums and through the packs details. They don't make this information that easy to get. Also that's why I said please say it isn't so, because I didn't want to believe that was the case.

Though I still find this puzzling because you're saying I must complete a quest where as the first character I made just had the items in his mailbox.. He certainly didn't complete any additional quests as I only got him past the tutorial screen.
    Killz2Many ~ Greatest Weapon Fighter ~ Dragon Shard
    game-of-thrones-dani-burn-deal-with-it.gif