test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The three tabs that slide out from the mini map

nicodareussnicodareuss Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Is there a way to keep they from sliding out all the time. Not a huge deal, but I'm having to alt and close them after any "event". Is there some way to lock them in place?

Thanks
Post edited by nicodareuss on

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2013
    Anyone?

I know the board is moving fast, eay to lose a post.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    More I play, the more this aggrevates me.
    Does this bother anyone else?
  • Options
    jdk2011jdk2011 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 89
    edited May 2013
    yes need a toggle to keep it in please!
  • Options
    tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, looked at every option and couldn't find a way to keep it in. It would be nice if once you put in away, it stays away until you pop it out. Especially with so many things that you couldn't even do, or queues that take so long that the even is over anyway. :\
  • Options
    pednickpednick Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes please devs do something about this, it is extremely annoying.
    Be a Leet D00D, can't think of something smart? Always blame the economy.
  • Options
    indirionindirion Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I agree. The tabs popping open and not staying hidden is thoroughly aggravating.
  • Options
    naztrollnaztroll Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 59
    edited May 2013
    I'm still not entirely sure what those tabs are for tbh.
    18.jpg
  • Options
    gadzewksgadzewks Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It would be fine if the tabs stayed closed when you minimized it, but they constantly pop back open on their own.

Devs need to fix this. Its annoying.
  • Options
    lordfuzunlordfuzun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 54
    edited May 2013
    The tabs on the minimap are to make you aware of the calender event that are currently running. When a new event starts, they will pop out to notify you. The annoying thing everyone is experience (including myself) is that the game client doesn't remember that status of reminder tabs. In Champions Online that tabs will appear for a time on a change and then close again. Neverwinter isn't remembering the status of those tabs and other things, like chat window tab positions, across logins.
  • Options
    iikkajarviiikkajarvi Member Posts: 36
    edited May 2013
    It was annoying for a bit, but later I don't care. You can resize the HUD or change position if that helps. Or you know, stress ball on the computer desk. Whatever works.
    Current Server: Mindflayer
    History Class in the Realms: "Elves did it better first. Also, magic was probably involved somehow and maybe gods. Or godly magic. Now go outside so the orcs and bandits have someone to menace."
This discussion has been closed.