test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Clan Black Hearts on Dragon Server

pfcmonkeypfcmonkey Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
I would suggest this clan to anyone looking for fun in game as well as the banter that goes across Vent. By joining Black Hearts you will be gaining a great group of friends, allies, and if you're lucky one million dollars like me. You will also get great advice on creating and playing classes by people that have found what works for them.

Want PvP? Then you should join... I've already made it to level 100 ( Not really, but this clan has made me feel like I did in PvP)

Want GOLD? Me too. Give me all your gold and I will give you a lifetime sponsorship. (I don't really have that ability, I just made it up but you should join anyway!)

The best thing you can do today is JOIN!
The worst thing you can do today is die! So live life to the fullest and JOIN TODAY!

Disclaimer: One million dollars will not be given out, but by joining you will feel like you were handed a big fat check for it. Member FDIC, HDMI, USB. This message has not been approved or endorsed for any monetary gains!

Comments

• Options
    pfcmonkeypfcmonkey Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Did I mention the cookies? Not the ones for your computer either.

I am eating a freshly baked cookie, packed with a chock full of goodness that I like to call guildmates. That's what you'll get if you join... Guildmates! Sorry, you'll have to bake your own cookies. Or buy them at the store if you don't want a freshly baked one.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    And Founders Pack, while it offers a lot of nice extra things... You could just join Black Hearts and get lots of things at little or no cost to you, such as:
    A shirt made by Fubar
    +1 Leather Boots made by Fubar
    +1 Item Looted by Fubar
    Bag of Many Holes Looted by Fubar, limit 2 per character
    Potions of Healing Looted by Fubar, limit 5 per character
    And many, many more items.

Great advice, great friends, free Vent channel (unless you get banned), lots of items.

Cost for all this is just a few moments of your time to apply to www.blackheartsclan.com
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Black Hearts on Dragon Server. Mature players and we have Vent!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Black Hearts is a large guild, you will not be disappointed!
  • Options
    xkabokixxkabokix Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    how do i join it?