test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

An apology to Cryptic

direcrowdirecrow Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I've been posting overly negative recently, and I want to apologize.

Seeing Cryptic pull an all nighter to fix the issues with this game really impressed me, and it's really nice to see you guys strive to make this game better, and do right by us. Thank you.
Mindflayer Shard - @direcrow
The Dire Crow - Tiefling TR
Alice L'ddell - Human GF
Ludovique - Tiefling DC
Post edited by direcrow on

Comments

• palefreepalefree Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can't wait to jump in and have a proper go at it.
  • labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No Q .. so jump in !!!!!!!!!!!
  • mance7mance7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Agreed. Out of all the mmo's I've played over the years, say what you will about Cyptic. They know how to get the hardware side of it up and running better then anyone.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Passing this up.

Sorry for the queue issues and the mods being jerks locking all the duplicate threads about it! ;)
    I'm glad you're in game playing enjoying the game rather than waiting on the queue.

It means a lot to see threads like this. Hopefully there won't be another big reason for the players to be angry and disappointed again.
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Passing this up.

Sorry for the queue issues and the mods being jerks locking all the duplicate threads about it! ;)
    I'm glad you're in game playing enjoying the game rather than waiting on the queue.

It means a lot to see threads like this. Hopefully there won't be another big reason for the players to be angry and disappointed again.

Honestly amb, you guys have done great keeping the duplicate threads and general trolling down.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Passing this up.

Did you see this thread yet ?
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?174031-The-female-idle-stance-looks-incredibly-stupid

I use the work around , just make ridiculous large <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> and no one will notice her neck . Also the ' no clothing ' workaround works too.
  • platinuplatinu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    direcrow wrote: »
    I've been posting overly negative recently, and I want to apologize.

Seeing Cryptic pull an all nighter to fix the issues with this game really impressed me, and it's really nice to see you guys strive to make this game better, and do right by us. Thank you.

Great post. The forums need more positive feedback such as this. In the words of my mountain-dwelling relatives, you sir, are all right.
  • dugansonduganson Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 39
    edited May 2013
    Behold, an adult on the internet. Amazing.
  • berzhulberzhul Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thank you Cryptic from me as well. Although yesterday was very frustrating, I'm sure you felt it more than us. I'm so happy I can play again!
  • direcrowdirecrow Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Passing this up.

I'm really glad. All of my negative comments had to be a demoralizing and not really helping anyone. I'll strive to me more positive from now on.
    Alice L'ddell - Human GF
    Ludovique - Tiefling DC
  • tonyacttonyact Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    direcrow wrote: »
    I'm really glad. All of my negative comments had to be a demoralizing and not really helping anyone. I'll strive to me more positive from now on.
    Nice of you to take it on the chin. This is a beta after all so we need to cut them some slack.
  • pwthebestpwthebest Member Posts: 48
    edited May 2013
    Passing this up.

I also want to apologize. I just assumed that they were making a fake queue to sell the $200 packs, but seeing as Cryptic actually worked all night to fix the queue issue and make the game better for everyone. They've done great.
  • direcrowdirecrow Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    *Various responses to me*

Heh, thank you.
    Yup, every once and a while, I accidently swallow my pride and do something sensible. ;)
    Alice L'ddell - Human GF
    Ludovique - Tiefling DC
  • thesquezthesquez Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Aww yooouuuu guuyysssss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wrenaqwrenaq Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Takes a decent human being to admit he/she was wrong...well played OP.
  • ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited May 2013
    thesquez wrote: »
    Aww yooouuuu guuyysssss

Thanks for the great game squez, I'm having a blast.
  • thezarzethezarze Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I want to add an apology as well.I havent been posting negative comments but i did replied to some of the infamous "queue" threads and i want to say that after today, you have my trust for as long as i play NW.
    Amazing response time to serious issues and delivered flawlessly.
    You Cryptic devs, are <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> awesome.
  • zbd18zbd18 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Cryptic da best
  • mad555mad555 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Respect ;)
  • stonedbillstonedbill Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I really do appreciate the quick fixes cryptic, but tell PWE to fix those outrageous bag prices!!
    1ovlbg9.png

Smoke@stonedbill - Mindflayer - 60 Rogue
  • tanerastaneras Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oh wow... *rolls eyes* Totally different atmosphere now. No more chicken littles screaming their heads off that the sky is falling and that this game, despite not even being 12hours old, is doomed to fail. Or that this was a market scheme to make more money. Launch days are tough, yall had some bumps, but ironed them out super quick.

Good job Cryptic, I had no doubt. Glad everyone is getting to play this super fun, non P2W, game. Lets see less negativity from here on out, ok guys?
  • quarterbalconyquarterbalcony Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    We <3 you guys.
  • dioxazinedioxazine Member, NW_CrypticDev, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That's awesome to hear, you guys. =) Thank you for posting. Though I'm about as far removed from the launch part of the development process as one can be, it's both heartwarming and reassuring to see those efforts recognized.
  • sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the nice feedback!! :)
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • demetrius94demetrius94 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Props to the OP for makings this thread, it's really awesome to see something like this. I personally wasn't negative about the queue but I was starting to loose my patience with the server maintenance...so uh, sorry about that?
    And of course thanks to everyone at Cryptic for their hard work.