test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Known issue: In-game queuing on Dragon

sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi all,

We're aware of issues with the in-game queue system on the Dragon shard and are working on a fix. We'll update this thread with more infos!

Thanks! :)

Update: we've identified a potential solution and are testing it out. Should be done soon!
Update 2: the issues with in-game queues on Dragon have been fixed. Thanks for your patience and feedback!
Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
Post edited by sominator on

Comments

• asakochanasakochan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    can't wait because i'm stuck with 2 quests on it :(

PS: by the way, if this helps you in any way fixing it, i was queued for skirmishes and i logged out. When i logged back in i was still on queue. I should have been removed when i logged out.
  • zingarbagezingarbage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Been nearly two hours, where is the update at bro?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited May 2013
    I'd also really like to hear about an update for this :|
  • dimtoxdimtox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 81
    edited May 2013
    any update?
  • hissash1hissash1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    would also like an update stuck with uncompletable quests now....
  • pandergospandergos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 37
    edited May 2013
    4 hours and counting, good job PWE. Been waiting to do epics all day, no dice.
  • zingarbagezingarbage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm guessing Som went home for the day..:(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dimtoxdimtox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 81
    edited May 2013
    Just restart the server already and have it fixed!
  • fumoufufumoufu Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    whyyyy queuee'ssss no worky?!?!? I so sad I can't do quests
  • chubnastychubnasty Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I feel like you don't actually care. I mean this has been a known issue for HOURS. Maybe I'll just have to take my business elsewhere.
  • shaffin1shaffin1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4
    edited May 2013
    well it is open BETA
  • chubnastychubnasty Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They're just calling it an OPEN BETA so they can get away with neglecting bugs and terrible AI for companions. Pull your head out of yourself. For all intensive purposes this is the official launch. If it wasn't, there would be a character wipe after open beta and things would revert back to a fresh start.
  • dudlitedudlite Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Mate this is the highest quality F2P mmorpg out there right now. If you don't like it <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> off you whiny, spoiled little kid.
  • infinityzeroduninfinityzerodun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's either you're angry or something they've been working hard and actually showed support unlike others out there, if you haven't noticed that there's something wrong or you're blind, they can't just keep updating every two minutes just to keep you happy it takes time it looks like you're looking for something to blame
  • asakochanasakochan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i give up...Have fun being patient to play a full of bugs game, i go to play something that's not bugged and devs actually care about their community. :(
    edited May 2013
    They are up
    edited May 2013
    dimtox wrote: »
    They are up

Dimtox for community manager imho.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    Lol Ty! Would be a well hard job
  • ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited May 2013
    queue is working! thanks very much!