test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Zen Market: Rename Token Broken?

lockdown24lockdown24 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I bought a rename token from zen market for 400 zen, nothing showed up in my inventory. I went to the character select screen and under the rename tab it says that i do not have a token. I dont know what im doing wrong or if this is just a bug with the rename token. Has anyone else got this to work?
Post edited by lockdown24 on

Comments

• Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Have you exited the game (completely quit the game, back to desktop) then try again at Character screen? This is how STO renames work. Just tossing a suggestion out to you. :)
  • Options
    ashadeofblueashadeofblue Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I got the same problem :/
  • Options
    rikkor613rikkor613 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same issue here? Is it just busted? or not active until Open Beta starts?
  • Options
    lockdown24lockdown24 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yep i exited game. Looks like im not the only one. Make sure you send them a bug ticket so we can get our zen back or the token fixed.
  • Options
    michaeldellismichaeldellis Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Have you exited the game (completely quit the game, back to desktop) then try again at Character screen? This is how STO renames work. Just tossing a suggestion out to you. :)

I have the same problem and am aware of how it works. The option to rename is just grayed out and not select-able.
  • Options
    cablepunkcablepunk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm having the same problem as well.
  • Options
    ticcyticcy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yep me also. :/
    - ticcy
    Emporium Leader
  • Options
    firesoforkfiresofork Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    By the Gods! Same problem!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Rename Token purchases are still bugged on Zen Market. People are spending 400 zen and getting nothing back in return.
  • Options
    dauntlessdeitydauntlessdeity Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I also, am having this issue. they need to refund our money, or give up the goods.
  • Options
    psireaverpsireaver Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm having the same problem. I bought the rename token in the zen market and exited to the character selection screen as instructed, but the 'Rename Character' tab is greyed out. The 'Change Character Profile' screen in-game also offers the 'Buy Rename Token' option, but I already bought one from the zen market and can't figure out how to redeem it in either location.
  • Options
    azureskyysazureskyys Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same with me. Bought one at the edit profile button. Re-logged in and the rename button says I need to purchase more Zen.
    I was dumb and thought I messed up so i bought a 2nd one.... Hope my support ticket gets me the 2nd one back.
  • Options
    linkhighwindlinkhighwind Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same issue, submitted a ticket. Now to play the waiting game!
  • Options
    sadashasadasha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I submitted a ticke 2 days ago and still waiting to see if it even went through.
  • Options
    rogueprocessrogueprocess Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same issue here, submitted a ticket yesterday. Hopefully the fix is incoming!
    Virgil Von Nox - Trickster Rogue for hire.
  • Options
    xgrizzlygrinxxgrizzlygrinx Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    SAME PROBLEM i ended up buying two wtf am i gonna do with two tickets even if its fixed i just want my zen back
  • Options
    xgrizzlygrinxxgrizzlygrinx Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    azureskyys wrote: »
    Same with me. Bought one at the edit profile button. Re-logged in and the rename button says I need to purchase more Zen.
    I was dumb and thought I messed up so i bought a 2nd one.... Hope my support ticket gets me the 2nd one back.

i did the same thing -.-
  • Options
    korstorkorstor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same issue - just filed a ticket. I'll just have my Zen refunded and wait until the issue is fixed.
  • Options
    blackrainblackrain Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same problem here. Purchased my Rename Token from the in-game character sheet and nothing happened. Even though I purchased enough Zen to make a second attempt at the character select screen, that option is unavailable. Also the support site seems to be down currently.
  • Options
    darthannondarthannon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    blackrain wrote: »
    Same problem here. Purchased my Rename Token from the in-game character sheet and nothing happened. Even though I purchased enough Zen to make a second attempt at the character select screen, that option is unavailable. Also the support site seems to be down currently.

They aren't very helpful anyway. For some reason, me and all my friends credit cards wont work due to "security reasons" and for some reason they seem to be unable to change that... Kind of odd, I mean, make a function that is totally irrevocable, no way to undo. Worst of all, they wont even tell what this "security reason" is all about, they just stonewall and walk around the issue in circles, telling me what I already know.

And now this! Buy rename token, two times, because when I bought the first one and logged onto the character I actually wanted to rename I was like, Oh, are these things character bound? Better buy a new one then. Never got the token on either character.

Submitted the ticked six days ago. Still no response. It's kind of frustrating, actually.