test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Seal of the Unicorn/Drake

imm0rtalboyimm0rtalboy Member Posts: 76 Arc User
edited October 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Anyone know how can we collect Seal of the Unicorn/Drake quest event foundry where any idea
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by imm0rtalboy on

Comments

• Options
    fishcowfishcow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wat?
    (
    Je Bus is here to save you! (⊙ω⊙)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    fishcow wrote: »
    Wat?
    (
    nnnoq.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    fishcowfishcow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Epic dungeons.
    (⊙ω⊙)
    Punctuations would help too.
    Je Bus is here to save you! (⊙ω⊙)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Ty but which one do you know
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    dtrain69dtrain69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Play the game and find out?
  • Options
    grayvenraynegrayvenrayne Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You can also trade Ardent coins 1-1 for either Unicorn or Drake seals.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    You can also trade Ardent coins 1-1 for either Unicorn or Drake seals.
    Can you tell me where to trade it please
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ty but which one do you know

If you look at the queue page, and click once on the name of the dungeon, it should tell you which ones will drop there. Unicorn drops from the lower gear score ones, Drake the tougher ones.
  • Options
    makeshifterrormakeshifterror Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    someoneod wrote: »
    The fact that he's asking such stupid questions and has a 'gamer 4 life' sig is making me laugh far harder than it should. Oh my god. It's like the firs thing he did was log in and find the purple vendor then go OMG WANT HOW TO GET without actually playing anything (or reading any tooltips, or descriptions, apparently).

Really...do u feel the need to be a pompus ***? Forums are for gathering information and discussing issues...man had a quetion. Either you help the guy out or stfu. No need to be a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
  • Options
    forsakenlich1forsakenlich1 Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ok heres a question

how do i breath?
  • Options
    c10udc10ud Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2013
    Really...do u feel the need to be a pompus ***? Forums are for gathering information and discussing issues...man had a quetion. Either you help the guy out or stfu. No need to be a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.

On occasion, ******baggery is entirely warranted. If someone has actually been playing the game, and not doing something like power leveling through foundry, they should have discovered the answers to all of the questions they feel the need to ask. That, however, is the nature of MMOs and the nature of anonymity -- play it fast, play it hard, ignore the search button and any other meticulous labors, and let someone else do it for you.
  • Options
    cheeseblazercheeseblazer Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Really? You seem kinda butt hurt by the mere fact that people can gain of others labor. If It were wrong to gain of others experiences, then we would have not even a light bulb, nor telephone, nor most anything else we rely on. And take for granted. DAILY!

So perhaps next time you wanna cry about someone simply asking about something they have not yet worked out. You won't. "pompus ***"
  • Options
    sianekasianeka Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Really? You seem kinda butt hurt by the mere fact that people can gain of others labor. If It were wrong to gain of others experiences, then we would have not even a light bulb, nor telephone, nor most anything else we rely on. And take for granted. DAILY!

So perhaps next time you wanna cry about someone simply asking about something they have not yet worked out. You won't. "pompus ***"
    Agreed, no need to take on an attitude. Forums are here to ask and answer questions. There -are- no dumb questions. I always try to help when I see something I can answer, and come here for answers when I need help.
  • Options
    sianekasianeka Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Also, I'd like to know the answer to this as well. Only recently got L60 toons, and got a couple of Drake seals, but don't remember where I got them. (I know I didn't buy them with Aredent coins, although I -do- know of that option.) Would also like to know name of dungeons to go to for them...
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Please don't necro threads. *smacks thread with a shovel*
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.