test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unforgiven - Dragon Shard - PVE/PVP/RP

screamomaxscreamomax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
Hello!
Unforgiven is a guild that is currently recruiting players of all classes, races, and levels.
We aren't currently looking for any class in specific. A lot of our members are already starting to do end-game content though.
We plan to hold many in game events in which anyone in the community is welcome to join us.
We will do some guild exclusive events, but a good deal of our role playing events will be open to the public!

We are actively looking for more Role Players to join us!

Our Role playing events should be starting within the next week, since now myself and Alina Burrows will both now be working on setting up events.

We are still in the process of setting up some kind of VOIP program. We have a website a nwunforgiven.guildlaunch.com It's very lackluster currently, so we apologize.

If you are interested in joining, please send me a PM here on the forums, or if you can, catch me in game @ Caitlyn@Roguealliance

Hope to see you in game. :)
Post edited by screamomax on

Comments

• screamomaxscreamomax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Tomorrow is the beginning of Open Beta for non-founders!
    If you'd like an invite to the guild, let me know and I or one of my officers will get you one as soon as one of us logs in!
  • sefeniasefenia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 54
    edited April 2013
    Hiyas,
    I'm looking for a guild for myself and my husband. I roleplay but he doesn't, but won't mind being an npc for events. I play a healing cleric, and he's a trickster rogue. Your little blurb caught my attention, but I have a few questions. :)
    Do you have a website? Are you light or heavy roleplay? Which type of roleplay do you and your guild prefer; forum or ingame? Where are you based in the world?

Thank you,
    Alina Burrows
    vn7W95H.png
  • screamomaxscreamomax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    sefenia wrote: »
    Hiyas,
    I'm looking for a guild for myself and my husband. I roleplay but he doesn't, but won't mind being an npc for events. I play a healing cleric, and he's a trickster rogue. Your little blurb caught my attention, but I have a few questions. :)
    Do you have a website? Are you light or heavy roleplay? Which type of roleplay do you and your guild prefer; forum or ingame? Where are you based in the world?

Thank you,
    Alina Burrows

Well, we're in the process of setting up a website now.
    We have one, but it's just the bare bones currently.
    Once more people start using it, it'll be improved on further and further.
    Personally, I love to Role Play. I played Warcraft for a while, on a Role Play server, and pretty much always Role played.
    Currently, the Role Play aspect of the guild, besides myself, is non-existent.
    We are actively searching for more Role Players, and would love to have you join us!
    We would be doing most of our Role Playing In-Game.
    I'm personally from America, as are quite a few of our members, but we accept anyone, from anywhere.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.
  • sefeniasefenia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 54
    edited May 2013
    I tried getting in last night but the queue wouldn't let me, and we're founders! xD I tried checking if you were on this morning, but no luck. When you do come on, I shall tacklehug you ^_^
    vn7W95H.png
    edited May 2013
    Well, I am online now. :)
  • xkabokixxkabokix Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hey i would like to join this guild seems like my cup of tea i tryed pming you but it doesnt work for some reason can u pm me my ign is DarkBane
  • faytil1faytil1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    http://guild-unforgiven.org
    Is this your guild's page? Did you make that theme yourself? I haven't seen one like it before, its pretty badaz once you get past the registration that is. Rarely ever see a serious attempt at a guild page seems like they are all enjin or some other cookie cutter site, good job.
  • odoielrulzodoielrulz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    no that's not their page.

We got into the game a few days before the open beta and saw that the name was taken.
    My Foundy Creations:
    Morokei's Stolen Property & Odoiel's Grand Maze. (Still under development)
  • guiman1000guiman1000 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello hiyo hihi! So. While poking my nose about for some RP guilds I found this and I am very interested. Been roleplaying for a while on several games including the original Neverwinter Nights and have been craving a good Forgotten Realms MMO. I do love me some in-character interaction sprinkled on top of my hack-n'-slash muffins. My main toon is Evadne Myre. Definitely looking forward to seeing the RP community here.
    edited May 2013
    It is not our page.
    Ours is actually a Guild Launch page, and is still in the process of being created.

For those who do want to join the guild, and I am not online, please leave me a mail at Caitlyn@RogueAlliance or send me a friend request, and I'll make sure to get in touch with you.
  • inashizzleinashizzle Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi is this an RP guild ?
  • c3zc3z Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Awesome to see there are others who like to RP, I was looking for a RP guild on dragon shard.

Just out of cuiousity, where have you all roleplayed?
  • bubbajay117bubbajay117 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hi there, i'm interested in joining a guild to have people to group up with and what not, and i've always been interested in RP guilds but never tried one before, how friendly would you say your guild is to people that are new to the roleplay aspect
    edited May 2013
    @inashizzle Yes, it is. As well as PVE and PVP.

@c3z WE are still in the process of setting up our first Role Play get together. A lot of our members aren't Role Players, and those that are have very hectic schedules, so planning is difficult.

@bubbajay117 We are very friendly to new Role Players! We have many experienced members, and I'm sure any of us would love to teach you and help you out. :) Maybe even a few one-on-one Role Plays.
    edited May 2013
    We are very much searching for Role Players currently!
  • only1klonly1kl Member Posts: 22
    edited May 2013
    Hey there. I began playing not too long ago and couldn't seem to stop. lol I began on beholder but haven't gotten too far. (Cleric and GWF lvl 20). I decided it was time to start looking for a guild and stumbled across this gem of a post. Even though I am on a different server I'd love the chance to start over on Dragon and join your guild. I used to RP a little and would like the opportunity to do so again.
    edited May 2013
    Hi Only1kl!

We'd love to have you join us. We offer all levels of roleplay for beginners to novel roleplayers.
    I personally chose Dragon because of the name, and I'm really glad I did. The server itself is bustling and active and I've yet to spot too many trolls.

We're in the process of setting up our website, but feel free to contact myself (Alina Burrows@Ervae) or screamomax (Caitlyn@RogueAlliance) ingame.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
    Alina
    Guild Roleplay Officer
    vn7W95H.png
    edited May 2013
    hi I would like to join to the guild , what are the requirements? where should I apply?
    edited May 2013
    There are no requirements at the moment, but I believe there is a week trial to see if you're a good fit. I'm sure once the website is finished we'll have a better application process. :)

To join, add myself or the guild leader to your friend's list (in my above post) and jump on us when we log on :)
    vn7W95H.png
    edited May 2013
    @sir sef
    what is your IGN. so that I can pm you already :) hoping forward to this guild
    edited May 2013
    I'll be ingame in about a half hour. Mine is Alina Burrows@Ervae.
    vn7W95H.png
    edited May 2013
    is that a Alina(Space)Burrows?
    edited May 2013
    It should be, if it's not, leave me your ign ID in my pm inbox and I'll check when I get back.
    vn7W95H.png
    edited May 2013
    my IGN is just INAH sir
    edited May 2013
    Due to unforseen circumstances, I have to leave Unforgiven. I'll go ingame and grab officers names and post them here for you.
    vn7W95H.png
    edited May 2013
    Xin Oblodra@xetzu
    Evangaline@laziria
    Magus@htapocysp
    Kili@percive1
    Caymon Godsblood@Caymon

Good luck, Unforgiven. I'll miss your roleplay potential.
    vn7W95H.png
    edited May 2013
    D: Don't leave us!