test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

WASTED 200K AD! Dark Enchantment doesnot change stats

vinunleadedvinunleaded Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 41
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I fused 4 Dark Enchantments, they cost me 200K in AD....and they did not change the stats of the sword I fused it to.
Put in a GM ticket, I want my AD back.
Anyone else have this happen?
Post edited by vinunleaded on

Comments

• Options
    ayamataayamata Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 290 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Why did you buy those for THAT much? That's almost a bit ridiculous.
    Dark Enchantments drop like nothing, and once you have enough, you can keep fusing them into greater ones for nothing.
    Unless of course you bought the supplement that stops them from breaking.
    lunapic_136818015258135_1.gif
  • Options
    vinunleadedvinunleaded Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 41
    edited May 2013
    I fused 4 rank 3's from the AD store and used a ward for 100% success. The point is I bought them but they do not change stats.
    I want my 200K AD back.
  • Options
    ayamataayamata Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 290 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    They might not show the stats on the weapon itself, but check the stat table to the right of the character screen and see if they are altered after you socketed the Enchantment.

Also, ward stones are precious.
    I would personally advise that you use them when you're trying to fuse Enchantments into Rank 7; since that has the lowest success rate.
    lunapic_136818015258135_1.gif
  • Options
    sneakycheesessneakycheeses Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 118 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Are you sure? When you fused the rank 3's into a rank 4 and slotted it into your sword, it didn't show up?
    Brodicus - 60 Trickster Rogue - Dragon
  • Options
    rojorrojor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 178 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    So if you are not trolling vinunleaded, firstly you payed far faaaar to much for them and secondly ayamata is right don't waste your wards unless its like 20% or less success rate, now for thirdly....thirdly are you putting it in the right slot for it's corresponding stats?
    i.e:
    Offense slot:+90 armor pen
    Defense slot+90 life steal
    Utility slot +90 movement
    by this i mean you might have not noticed that you only get one buff that relates to the type of slot you put it in, if none of the previous
    applies and you wish to throw your casheish around willy nilly then sit tight on your ticket and i'm sure a gm will get back to you but bear in mind the game has just gone open beta and whilst your ticket is important to them there are probably 9001 in front of it:rolleyes:
  • Options
    silentiltmsilentiltm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 234 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I fused 4 rank 3's from the AD store and used a ward for 100% success. The point is I bought them but they do not change stats.
    I want my 200K AD back.

lolol u used the ward for a rank 4? hahaha!!!! Save that investment for rank 7 when it's 1% chance of success...wow... rank 4 for $10 lol
  • Options
    infi321infi321 Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    silentiltm wrote: »
    lolol u used the ward for a rank 4? hahaha!!!! Save that investment for rank 7 when it's 1% chance of success...wow... rank 4 for $10 lol

Some people never research properly in most games and then they flame the devs for their own ignorance.

You cant argue with stupid people.
    "Your story may not last forever; but it will exist forever"