test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Instance Difficulty After Level 40

addkarma1addkarma1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Please lower the spawn rate and adds on the final bosses in all solo instances after level 40?

I had no issues before level 40 instances but now I cant complete any of them (I am a level 47 rogue and pretty well geared and cant complete the final instances for 40 & 45). I can get the bosses half way but the adds kill me. There are about 5 more adds that I noted to level 40+ instances when fighting bosses (they didnt spawn that many in the lower instances).

The only way I see to complete an instance is to purchase a scroll of rez. Is this by design? I was hoping all the rants about p2w weren't true but I'm starting to see this is going to get expensive to complete quest lines. Please make the boss fights have less adds or make the rez scrolls cheaper? Currently they are about $2.50 US for 5.

Thank you for your time.
Post edited by addkarma1 on

Comments

• Options
    stereoblindxstereoblindx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 246 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Content becoming more difficult at higher levels isn't a cash grab. Just assess the situation, take different abilities and keep trying. Maybe take the cleric companion?
  • Options
    doctorcomicsdoctorcomics Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What companion are you using? I only ask because white companions stop ranking at 15, when you are about level 30. If you have the panther or dire wolf, though, this is not the problem.