test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cloak Tower Dungeon Pedastal Items - Botanical and Crystals

serotonergicserotonergic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 42
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
Has anyone gotten all three botanicals and crystals on the pedastals in this dungeon? Can you get them all in one run? What is the reward?

Says you need a Glowberry, Gingershroom, and Starflower for plants and Agate, Blue, and Green crystals.
Post edited by serotonergic on

Comments

• sadgfhsadgfh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've tried, but it seemed you could only out one thing on each pedestal.
    Let's pretend like my account name isn't just a random string of characters I got by punching my keyboard.
  • labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yes each person can only get one of each . If you get two you can't place both on the alter . So pick up just one botanical and one crystal. Each set unlocks a chest that each member of the group can loot . so two bonus chests if done right .
  • vikinggamervikinggamer Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Anyone know of a map or description of the location of these items?

All die, so die well.
  • ugibugibugiugibugibugi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 40
    edited May 2013
    green crystal : apprentice chamber when you hit the t junction take the room on the left (progress is through room on right) crystal on table.

Blue crystal: First blue room, left side in the cluster of blue stones (after you get down the "stair")

Red crystal: on table at first boss, easy to find

first flower: on table at first boss, easy to find

Mushroom: dropped by second boss

Third flower: Over the second boss, right before going to next room (where it does the curved bridge) on the right side.

Could elaborate with a movie. but... too... lazy.
  • elsenrailczelsenrailcz Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So if Im getting it right than one person can loot one crystal + one flower? And then all 6 items has to be placed in the final room to open final chest?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • emaloreemalore Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 95
    edited May 2013
    I just finished a run where I picked up two crystals and a flower. I was able to place both crystals on their altar, I just had to back away a bit and aim at one side of the altar.
  • irvingberlin23irvingberlin23 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You can pick up multiple for each pedestal. I picked up all the botanicals my last run though. It just summons a chest on that pedestal.
  • arktourosxarktourosx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 177 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I've seen the green (in an optional room up top) and the red (near the first boss) but never found the blue crystal.
    nwsignature.jpg
  • wupiexowupiexo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can find everything but the Blue crystal and the 3rd Flower (not the boss drop or one in first boss room)
  • irvingberlin23irvingberlin23 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The last flower is right near the boss that drops a flower. When you go back up out of his area look on your right and there will be a lootable plant. Its all the way at the top of the ramp.
  • mcdungusmcdungus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    use the pedestals before you use the big chest. Using the big chest destroys what you were carrying:(
  • mrhattsmrhatts Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So as of 05/07/2013 I spent over one hour looking for the green crystal and could not find it. I found the blue thanks to this post. So I gave it a shot anyways and just the blue, red and yellow crystal spawned the chest and the other items spawned the 2nd chest. So it would appear that perhaps the green crystal could have been patched out? As others have mentioned I guess the big chest in the middle only is available via Dungeon Delves. :(

Duo'd with 19 rogue and 21 cleric; first boss was difficult, optional boss and final boss was a joke.
  • damnedeyezdamnedeyez Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So there's nothing special if you get both chests? I just ran it with a 21 (now 22) Rogue + Dire Wolf companion...found out I was missing the Blue Crystal and went looking for it, and fell through the map being too nosey. If it's just a chest like the flowers, it's not worth running again anytime soon.