test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Character deleted in the middle of the battle! T_T

ltemile1986ltemile1986 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
my character suddenly has deleted while doing missions normally ...
what the hell is that?

i was lvl 13 guardian figther in dragon server
called Ulfric Stormcloak.
Post edited by ltemile1986 on

Comments

• Options
    ulriclorefieldulriclorefield Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    same thing happened to me I played on my rogue a bit logged out and when i went to log back in my rogue was gone and I was told I have no characters edit: also now I apparently only have 1 character slot available.
    BETA is BETA the sooner you accept that the sooner you can get on with your life.
  • Options
    maphiasmaphias Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have the same problem, i got disconected then i have no char... i was lvl 20 Cleric called TheBeast
  • Options
    rogosh69rogosh69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Me too I was on dragon server now my character is gone and i only have 2 slots for characters instead of 3 . Characters name is Hood of dragon server level 28.
  • Options
    sanquinissanquinis Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here, I was questing and suddenly I was disconnected and when i re-logged, my character was gone... lvl 4 Guardian fighter in dragon server, name Nhuur
  • Options
    m0ttm0tt Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same there here! Lost connection with the server - when I came back I had two empty slots.
    Edit: Was on the Dragon server, too.
  • Options
    pachamanpachaman Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Relog, your caharacters are there.
  • Options
    llgetsugallllgetsugall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This just happened to me and 2 of my friends also
  • Options
    frankjonesfrankjones Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here. My buddy and I were killin' baddies when suddenly we were both disconnected from the server. It said Dragon server was unavailable. We waited a few minutes and logged back in, only to find our characters gone. I had 2 characters made, he had one. He is currently able to make another character, I am not. It tells me I have "0 of 0 characters available".

I'm hoping its a glitch or something, and my characters are still there...

Edit: Heh, mere seconds after I posted this, I re-logged again and my characters were there!
    *whew*
  • Options
    vayzalvayzal Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Okay so the same thing happened to me (Dragon) but I logged back in just now and my character's back but 1 level lower. Not a problem was level 6 but strange to have the character disappear and lose 2 character slots.

Says server down.
  • Options
    reagenserreagenser Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes, I have the same problem, and also on the dragon server. Now I have 1 character slot instead of 2, and no characters. I hope it will be resolved soon.
  • Options
    saiyaku87saiyaku87 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here, I just got a disconnect and couldn't log in for around 5 minutes and then when I got in it said I got no characters.
    I tried relogging about 4-5 times, but nothing
    please tell me this is going to be fixed i don't feel like starting all over again from scratch every time
    p.s. i was lvl 5
  • Options
    tackalttackalt Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lol i guess im deleted too...
  • Options
    unlinkedunlinked Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same with me lv.14 Fighter and lv.6 guardian was fighting it logged me out and now my characters are gone Im on Dragon server also
  • Options
    sachmo77sachmo77 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same thing happened to me. Level 7 cleric named Semaj Selah. Was about to finish the Hidden Blade foundry quest. Also have relogged several thimes character is still missing, and i am still short 1 character slot.
  • Options
    thorordragonbanethorordragonbane Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 162 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    same here had 2 characters lev 22 and 16 .. also says I have 1 char slot instead of 3
  • Options
    alexpalpatinalexpalpatin Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Cleric -Lord Nazgul 16 lvl rest in peace:( help please
  • Options
    ltemile1986ltemile1986 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ulfric come back!!! jesus christ! i scared!
  • Options
    thorordragonbanethorordragonbane Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 162 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    mine are back now ...that was scary
  • Options
    rogosh69rogosh69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And now its back.
  • Options
    daydragondaydragon Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yea I just lost my character also, I'm a early starter, think we might need a roll back or something. Terrible thang, hehehe at least I didn't have to wait half hour to log in today, though it kicked me right out and took away my toon. Give it back, it's paid for I promise hehehe
  • Options
    wuhsinwuhsin Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was level 13 last night, then went up to level 14 earlier doing quests. Then I got disconnected from the server, I log back in, and see my rogue is gone because the dragon shard is down. Oh well, that's fine. I wait a while, get back in on my rogue, and now he's level 12. That means I lost two levels, and I can't do those quests over again, so I'm ridiculously underpowered for where I am in the story now........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Alright this was due to a crash on the Dragon Shard.
    I'm closing this up since the characters were in fact not deleted but the entire shard was down for a period of time.

If you're experiencing any on-going effects from this please start up a new thread. :)
This discussion has been closed.