test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Disconnected - Logged back in..No characters?!

rictor77rictor77 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I was playing on my level 15 GF, got disconnected and upon logging back in it said I have 0 characters.

What happened to my level 38 cleric, 26 rogue and 15 GF?!

I REALLY hope this gets fixed very soon.
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him."
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
"Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught."
"Life is too important to be taken seriously.":)

Comments

• valhalanavalhalana Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    same thing happend to me -- 18 Tricks
  • banicksbanicks Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 66
    edited May 2013
    Confirmed, went down a minute ago.

Dragon shard.
    Oceanic Neverwinter Online Guild: http://19thbattalion.com/
  • keielinkeielin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Dragon shard has crashed for whatever reason. All characters that are stored on Dragon shard are inaccessible until the server is fixed.
  • pandawithak47pandawithak47 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same my lv 17 rogue was deleted! Btw rictor 77 how did you lv up so fast? Mind giving me some tips?
  • beleb1beleb1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 49
    edited May 2013
    The Dragon server is down...read the messages on your screen before freaking out.
  • rpgplayerrpgplayer Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    the shard i was in "Dragon" seem to be offline all of a sudden and it doesnt show my character either, i hope they will fix this asap.
    Don't be fooled by my avatar, im a guy >_>.
  • bilebobilebo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    if you guys can read at the bottom of character selection it says "dragon is down" then something along the lines of characters on dragon will not be listed
  • teamviewer666teamviewer666 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Your character is safe just the system that stores them is currently down.
  • timm4444timm4444 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 363
    edited May 2013
    Characters gone OH NOES!!!!!

perhaps it has to do with the dragon shard being down?

Can you not see the tooltip stating its down an characters on it are not visible???
  • elenoe8elenoe8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    rpgplayer wrote: »
    i hope they will fix this asap.
    no, they will hesitate with fixing, reconsidering if it is worth fixing..
  • rictor77rictor77 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same my lv 17 rogue was deleted! Btw rictor 77 how did you lv up so fast? Mind giving me some tips?

Group with a buddy and don't bother with dungeons too much. Not much experience there. Pray every hour, and keep doing profession off CD. =)

I have a almost 17 GF if you want to team - on Dragon
    "You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him."
    "Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
    "Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught."
    "Life is too important to be taken seriously.":)
  • undreadillundreadill Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    keielin wrote: »
    Dragon shard has crashed for whatever reason. All characters that are stored on Dragon shard are inaccessible until the server is fixed.

Exactly. This information is right on your screen if you take the time to read it.
  • drakonlord56drakonlord56 Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You are not going to see your characters if the shard is down. I'm sure they caught the gerbil and are putting it back in the cage so it can spin the wheel.
  • pandawithak47pandawithak47 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sure, lets team up! whats your name in the game? Mine is PandaPunch.
    edited May 2013
    rictor77 wrote: »
    Group with a buddy and don't bother with dungeons too much. Not much experience there. Pray every hour, and keep doing profession off CD. =)

I have a almost 17 GF if you want to team - on Dragon
    Sure, lets team up! whats your name in the game? Mine is PandaPunch
  • zhacko1zhacko1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Actually, the issue that I have is that, now that Dragon is down, it is not giving me an option to create any new characters on the other shards. Is anyone else having that issue?