test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Transferring Astral Diamonds to my alt....

tjx616xxtjx616xx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Ya, I would love to know how to do this as I changed my main as I did not like my rogue. I want to do my professions and things like that. I would of thought it was a simple way but apparently it isnt.

Please help!

Comments

• astaziaastazia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 51
    edited May 2013
    Sell them at a 50/1 zen value then cancel right away. It goes to your account pool of AD and you can claim it on another character.
  • frozentreatsfrozentreats Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    To elaborate ... go to the AD/Zen market (top row of icons, 3rd from left). Put in an offer to buy 1 zen for 50 AD, a rate nobody will offer at. Cancel the order, and the AD you put on the market goes back into your account pool. Claim w/ another char.

You can put up to 250k AD on the market at a time w/ this method.
  • tjx616xxtjx616xx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i love you guys <3 ty
  • nymrynnymryn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    To answer your question there is not a way to do this with out going through the try to sell for zen then cancel option. They did say in the new patch today that they changed the tool-tip to say claim to this toon only now. I hope they put a way to transfer to your alts in soon it would be easier and very useful.
    As darkness comes you will scream!
    www.azurelforge.net