test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Launcher is Blank

kill4kaytkill4kayt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I can't play the game as the Neverwinter Launcher is completely blank. All white.
Close The World.txeN ehT nepO
Post edited by kill4kayt on

Comments

• slashcryslashcry Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oh boy. keystrokes
  • mierynmieryn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah you probably need to uninstall and the redownload and reinstall the game.

Either that or read and see the game is down for maintenance.
  • infi321infi321 Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mieryn wrote: »

Hmm....yeah go for option number 1...thats the safest I bet.
    "Your story may not last forever; but it will exist forever"
  • amcb10amcb10 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It isn a case of any software issue.

Log into your account via a browser and then launch the game via your icon in the start menu (will be under games) and the game will launch ok.

Seems to be a bug, well at least on my Win 7 it is.
  • amcb10amcb10 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It isnt a case of any software issue.

Log into your account via a browser and then launch the game via your icon in the start menu (will be under games) and the game will launch ok.

Seems to be a bug, well at least on my Win 7 it is.
  • jaemiinejaemiine Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The game has been down. I was having the same issue. Try again now. I was just able to start patching.
  • vuunvuun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Had the same problem ran as admin fixed it
  • kill4kaytkill4kayt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    slashcry wrote: »
    Oh boy. keystrokes
    l1d3n wrote: »
    Don't forget to do a fresh install of Windows. It will help...
    Oh yeah. F2P = Trolls and an all around dickish community.
    The website is lagging so much I'm surprised I was able to post anything.
    The Launcher has Server Status on it. If the servers are down the Launcher should still work. It's not Neverwinter's Launcher its Cryptic's. It is shared among all their games (and Blacklight for some reason) if it is down that would be all GAMES are down.

Oddly I can't still get into Neverwinter through Champions Online. Just can't see Neverwinter's server status that way.
  • xerouxerou Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013

^ What this guy said.
  • xerouxerou Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hmmm, seems the forums like to initiate double posts for me through firefox, strange.
  • time2kill1time2kill1 Member Posts: 22
    edited May 2013
    I had same problem. when I first install it did not install on my c drive. So i uninstalled, directed it to install on my c drive and problem solved.
  • kill4kaytkill4kayt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    vuun wrote: »
    Had the same problem ran as admin fixed it
    Ran through Champions Online and that fixed it.

The Launcher Says the Servers are Online, but the game says they are not.

What is the point of the Server Status on the Launcher if it doesn't work?
    edited May 2013
    kill4kayt wrote: »

Oh yeah. Can make a thread but can't look at the same thread on first page. Lazy community.
  • jaemiinejaemiine Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nw.png

DO NOT REINSTALL.
  • samus1001samus1001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013

The Launcher has Server Status on it. If the servers are down the Launcher should still work. It's not Neverwinter's Launcher its Cryptic's. It is shared among all their games (and Blacklight for some reason) if it is down that would be all GAMES are down.

Oddly I can't still get into Neverwinter through Champions Online. Just can't see Neverwinter's server status that way.

I tried the same thing with the Star Trek online launcher. Patched the game and have been sitting at the login screen for almost an hour. Every once in awhile I try to log in to see if the server is back up.
    edited May 2013
    Oh yeah. Can make a thread but can't look at the same thread on first page. Lazy community.

Can quote post, but can't finish reading it. Very lazy community.

As I said . The game is super laggy. I can't get about anything to load. I was surprised I was able to post AND MORE SURPRISED that I can refresh it and respond. However, continued attempted to load other threads or pages have proven fruitless.
    edited May 2013
    Stupid Forums Double Posting ****.
    jaemiine wrote: »
    nw.png

DO NOT REINSTALL.
    Thank you this was actually a very helpful post.. I didn't know people still used Facebook.
  • mierynmieryn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013

You know, some people really are just too sensitive to be allowed on the internet. It should have been obvious to anyone with half a brain that I and others were joking around with you. I did put the reason in my post along with a slight chide that reading is a good skill to have. The forums are lagging for all of us but the vast majority of people were aware that there is maintenance right now.

If that's dickish behaviour, then yeah I'm a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. I would much rather be that than stupid. Any day of the week.
  • samus1001samus1001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Server status on the Neverwinter launcher says the server is up but still cant get passed the login screen
    edited May 2013
    Can quote post, but can't finish reading it. Very lazy community.

Yes, you made it very clear you couldn't load up other post's. Very sensitive community. I hope you can find it in you're heart to forgive me :(
    edited May 2013
    You know, some people really are just too sensitive to be allowed on the internet. It should have been obvious to anyone with half a brain that I and others were joking around with you. I did put the reason in my post along with a slight chide that reading is a good skill to have. The forums are lagging for all of us but the vast majority of people were aware that there is maintenance right now.

If that's dickish behaviour, then yeah I'm a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. I would much rather be that than stupid. Any day of the week.
    Sadly you seem to be both. It is very clear that this post (much like your first post was worded) is intended to be rude. Not a very smart move. People get banned from gaming forums all the time for friendly jabs and joking.
    Yes, you made it very clear you couldn't load up other post's. Very sensitive community. I hope you can find it in you're heart to forgive me :(
    I could never stay mad at you.
  • foempspeedyfoempspeedy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Game is online :d
    edited May 2013
    Game is online :d

Right on time for me walk out the door to go to work.