test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Anyone getting a patch?

donkenojidonkenoji Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 28 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I got prompted with a 4GB patch today... was just on last night. Anyone else getting this?
Post edited by donkenoji on

Comments

• Options
    jakedrake1982jakedrake1982 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Size of Patch that I got was around 125mb
  • Options
    donkenojidonkenoji Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ah, then it's just a random occurance; thanks for the info.
  • Options
    jaemiinejaemiine Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm getting nothing but a blank page launcher.
  • Options
    l1zardo1l1zardo1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hmm, did you disable on-demand patching?

(or move the install folder. Patch file location is stored in the registry and will not recognize any patching at all if you move folder and not update that reg path)
  • Options
    pops000pops000 Member Posts: 250 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Just d/l a 127 mb patch.
  • Options
    ednogronednogron Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Even if you get the patch, their servers are still down, so it doesn't really matter. Hopefully they go back up soon though. Their forum doesn't even seem to be handling the player population right now though.
    Guild - Ruinous -- Server - Mindflayer
    AMD FX8350, 16gb DDR 3, MSI GTX 460 Hawk Talon Attack
  • Options
    novakaynnovakayn Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Got the 127mb patch. The foumns are prolly hampered by alla the downloads atm.
  • Options
    mythrildragonmythrildragon Member Posts: 138 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    the 4gb dl is from thier update 7 fix for the launcher, and basically reinstals the whole game. that file needs to be downloaded only and used to start the launcher. this patch is 128m
  • Options
    nomadninjanomadninja Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ednogron wrote: »
    Even if you get the patch, their servers are still down, so it doesn't really matter. Hopefully they go back up soon though. Their forum doesn't even seem to be handling the player population right now though.

Reminds me of EA servers....just lovely