test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Thanks for the great game!

abandageabandage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I've had the chance to enjoy the game for a few days now but yesterday with the launch of open beta the rest of our group of friends/gamers jumped in. They were having a great time getting started and seemed to really enjoy it. The great combat, lighting, sound effects, and atmosphere of the game world were constantly being mentioned.

Just wanted to say thanks for providing our group of gamers our new virtual world to explore and hang out in for a while.

Cheers!
Post edited by abandage on

Comments

• jimbogehjimbogeh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I like you
  • abandageabandage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I like you too? =)

Level 35ish TR on the Dragon Shard if anyone wants to group up. Usually on between 9-12pm pacific after the kiddos are tucked in.

Cheers!
  • rushingjawsrushingjaws Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The lighting and sound effects are particularly noteworthy as town ambiance and dungeon lighting add to the immerse factor, according to a few friends I got into playing.

Now if only there were daily day/night cycles!
    To the Strongest!
  • abandageabandage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Love the idea of day/night cycles! Some of the outdoor areas would look unbelievable with groups of enemies gathered around their campfires in the dark. Good call.