test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

DVSGAMING.ORG Hardcore PVE/PVP/Dungeon Creation/Social 1500+

kingsuperdvskingsuperdvs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
Dvsgaming.org is a sponsored gaming community born and bred in excellence. We are and will be continuing this with neverwinter and then pushing into wildstar and teso. We do give aways and ingame rewards to keep things intresting most of us will be in 5 days early and the rest 3 days early.

We use ts3 and all are welcome to jump in: ts-ca.generation-host.com:10008 , jump down to the neverwinter channels and find yourself a group.

You can also email me with questions about the community at dvsceo@gmail.com

We are a large gaming community so jump in and get to know some people. We will also be giving out rewards for dungeon creation and having contests to push new content.

Looking for a large active community, welcome lets game.
Post edited by kingsuperdvs on

Comments

• unrealbr1unrealbr1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    TBH, the best community I found in my 10 years of gaming.
    Been gaming with them since Planetside 2 on early December 2012 and I love it here!
    Playing not only Planetside 2 with the guys but Path Of Exile, SWTOR, TERA and many more. And it's not exclusively MMO games, I've played Borderlands 2, World Of Tanks, Battlefield 3, Warframe and other games.
    Organized yet funny as hell, I'd strongly suggest it to everyone who wants to have fun and enjoy the game!
    PS: Always someone online to play with since we are not US-exclusive, but have members from all around the world.
  • kingsuperdvskingsuperdvs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hey unreal welcome, we will rolling full steam here real quick like, behind schedule with pax east.
  • dgoldfarb1124dgoldfarb1124 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    First and only community ill every join. DVS is an awesome place to be when you want to play with a bunch of people. Regardless of what game you are playing they have hundreds of people online everyday. If I feel like going on an epic adventure in a MMORPG there are people playing multiple games and always ready to help out. If I feel like running and gunning, plenty of people to supply ammo and assist with the bullets flying. The staff is great the entertainment is awesome, just a great community to be apart of!
  • dranoxusdranoxus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    DVS Gaming is definitely a great community to play with. It is hard to find great people to play with, especially people who are dedicated and also funny. I joined them recently in Planetside 2, and I can't wait to play Neverwinter with them! I would also like to suggest DVS to anyone who loves to have fun, but who also wants to play with individuals who know what they're doing.
  • kingsuperdvskingsuperdvs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Welcome brothers, we shall have smash this.
  • mertauhmertauh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Dvs Gaming is an awesome community filled with great dudes who love to game. I have gamed with them off and on for the last 3 years and can say I haven't been able to find any place better. If your into hardcore gaming, or just want some fun people to hang out and game with, then come check us out.
    edited April 2013
    We are in and things are rolling
    edited May 2013
    We are ready for next weeks mount give aways, get in now and get involved to be eligble dvsgaming.org