test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Geezers in Arms | Mature, Casual Gaming Community | 25+ Year Olds

wortdogwortdog Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
gialogo_with-tag-line_white.png

We are a community of mature gamers 25+ older and our objective is to have a place to go where you don't need to deal with kids while enjoying your video game hobby.

In GIA it's all about having fun, using teamwork and enjoying the experience of gaming together.We play on many different platforms: Xbox 360, Xbox One, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, PC, etc... We also cover diverse game genres like RTS, FPS, MMO,etc...

Our members are from all over the world including North America, Asia, South America and Europe. We cover most of the time zones.
We have our own TeamSpeak 3 chat server. Battlefield 4, Minecraft, Infestation and other servers are also available for the community.

Steps to join our Mature gaming community:
1) You need to create an account HERE
2) You must be 25 or older
3) You must be willing to adhere to our member guidelines found below.
4) You must be active on the forums. The best way to stayed connected to the community is through your forum participation.
5) If you have an Steam account, Be sure to check out the GIA Steam group. It's another great way to see what other members are up to. Geezers in Arms Gaming on Steam
7) Make a new post in the My Name Is... forum thread and introduce yourself.

Our Guidelines:
1. The number one rule of the Geezers in Arms is that we are here to have fun.
2. We will treat each other with respect.
3. Moderate profanity is allowed, but we won’t tolerate any hate speak or sexual harassment. Excessive use of profanity or hate speak/sexual harassment will lead to immediate removal.
4. No hacking/cheating is allowed under any circumstance.
5. No one will be excluded based upon gender, or race. Only your attitude and actions will exclude you.
6. Gossip will not be tolerated in this Community, this will lead to automatic removal from the community.
7. Violation of any guidelines could lead to removal or suspension from the site based upon staff review.

Get ready to have some fun!!
Geezers in Arms
Getting Older doesn't mean it's GAME OVER
Visit our main site @ www.geezersinarms.com
Post edited by wortdog on

Comments

• blakjak303blakjak303 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    A little bump for the Geezers. Great community to be a part of.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    A little bump for the Geezers. We'll be rolling toons on Dragon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wortdogwortdog Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hope to see everyone in Dragon!
  • toxicxistencetoxicxistence Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Bump for a great guild! Hit us up in game and check out the site See you all on Dragon :)
  • lordbeavislordbeavis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    woot! just joined you guys in defiance cant wait to give Neverwinter a go
    edited April 2013
    Open Beta starts today, so if you're looking for an older and mature group to game with check out the Geezers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    We will all be starting a long adventure today.

Why not start it with Geezers in Arms?
  • mazungumazungu Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sounds good! I'll hop on the TS for open beta.
    edited May 2013
    Got nothing to do while the shards are down for maintenance? Well if you're 25+ and looking for a mature and laid back group of people to game with be sure to check out Geezers in Arms. We play all kinds of other games across all platforms and have members across the globe. No matter what time you game, chances are you'll find a Geezer online.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xxviimbxxviimb Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nice!
    I will have to look you guys up, I am 32 and very much like to game with older folks.
    Play times vary, as I have 2 children under the age of 10.
    IGN-Mordellis (yes, I am on Dragon shard).
    "You have a wife and kids? If so, what would happen, if we called you in at 1am, everytime something went wrong!
    Be respectful, remember, you PLAY the game at your convenience, they WORK at no ones."
  • nosfiratunosfiratu Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am definitely interested in your guys guild i have been looking for some mature players to enjoy the game with, However I am only 24 at the moment but I hope that might still be acceptable for you guys. Please let me know.
    edited May 2013
    xxviimb wrote: »
    Nice!
    I will have to look you guys up, I am 32 and very much like to game with older folks.
    Play times vary, as I have 2 children under the age of 10.
    IGN-Mordellis (yes, I am on Dragon shard).

Cool, look forward to seeing you on our site.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    nosfiratu wrote: »
    I am definitely interested in your guys guild i have been looking for some mature players to enjoy the game with, However I am only 24 at the moment but I hope that might still be acceptable for you guys. Please let me know.

I would say it doesn't hurt to check us out anyway. But in the end it would be up to our awesome GIA staff. I'm sure they would take all circumstances into consideration, like if your birthday was just around the corner or something like that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • klord68klord68 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    looks interesting, I may want to join, I prefer using a voice chat for guild stuff, atm on dragon shard as @klord, also playing STO, so jumping back and forth :D. currently working on the story line missions, I enjoy doing the stories. thx.
  • klord68klord68 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    oh , as a former marine, I can be alittle crude once I get started. I never mean to offend anyone, its all in jest. my guild on STO is all mature, but with over 100 members, some get offended easily. So if this guild has a lot of thin skinned members that don't like adult jokes , then I may have to look else where, but either way, just look for me in game as Amber {forgot last name, and servers are currently down,}@klord , mage on Dragon shard, around lvl 6 or so atm of this writing.
    edited May 2013
    klord68 wrote: »
    oh , as a former marine, I can be alittle crude once I get started. I never mean to offend anyone, its all in jest. my guild on STO is all mature, but with over 100 members, some get offended easily. So if this guild has a lot of thin skinned members that don't like adult jokes , then I may have to look else where, but either way, just look for me in game as Amber {forgot last name, and servers are currently down,}@klord , mage on Dragon shard, around lvl 6 or so atm of this writing.

While we do tolerate moderate profanity, excessive use of it is a not allowed. Below is one of our guidelines regarding its use. It is strictly enforced. If you feel that it is too strict we may not be a good fit. But if not, feel free to check us out. We also have several Active Duty and Vet's within our community.

4. Moderate profanity is allowed, but we won’t tolerate any hate speak or sexual harassment. Excessive use of profanity or hate speak/sexual harassment will lead to immediate removal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    Looking for a casual, mature guild? Check out www.GeezersInArms.com
  • kriegerdakriegerda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    xxviimb

I am in the same boat with two small children. I am 39 and I am looking for people that are a little patient like myself. I can be found on Dragon Shard server also. Get a hold of me if you want to quest.

Colwyn
    edited February 2014
    Welcome all to Geezers in Arms. Come check out the site and join up.