test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Haven't had a queue once as a Guardian

enge1zenge1z Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Logged in many times both Tuesday and Today, haven't had a queue once. Love the game and everything about it.
Post edited by enge1z on

Comments

• Options
    throanthroan Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Guardian too. Logged on once, saw a 1650 person queue, pressed "Back" and then "Foundry".
  • Options
    nemesis788450nemesis788450 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hmm weird... i never entered with less than 9000...regardless of time (also when it was middle of the night in the us) - does it depend on Region or what?
  • Options
    elfkicker5000elfkicker5000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am a Guardian- and sat in the queue for 70 minutes last night. Not angry, just saying experiences vary.
    Thanks, Dave and Gary.
  • Options
    knightfalzknightfalz Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've been hit with a queue every time I have tried to play since open beta started.

Regardless, I love the game as well and am looking forward to seeing how it develops.
  • Options
    banicksbanicks Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 66
    edited May 2013
    TR and thus far I've only managed to get into a handful of dungeons and skirmishes solo in the week I've been playing.
    Oceanic Neverwinter Online Guild: http://19thbattalion.com/
  • Options
    andervinandervin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 35
    edited May 2013
    enge1z wrote: »
    Logged in many times both Tuesday and Today, haven't had a queue once. Love the game and everything about it.

No queue at non-peak times? You don't say. You, sir, are a genius! Can I have your autograph?
  • Options
    enge1zenge1z Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    andervin wrote: »
    No queue at non-peak times? You don't say. You, sir, are a genius! Can I have your autograph?

Nah, on tuesday I logged in multiple times between 5PM and 10PM eastern, multiple people in my guild were complaining about massive queues at the time but I didn't get in one once. Well, once, but it was a 5 person queue that lasted all of 10 seconds.
  • Options
    andervinandervin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 35
    edited May 2013
    enge1z wrote: »
    Nah, on tuesday I logged in multiple times between 5PM and 10PM eastern, multiple people in my guild were complaining about massive queues at the time but I didn't get in one once. Well, once, but it was a 5 person queue that lasted all of 10 seconds.

Then you are either:
    1) An HoTN account holder (I know you have no title in your post handle, neither do I and I have a guardian account)
    2) Completely full of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.

I'm leaning towards 2.
  • Options
    mierynmieryn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm a guardian and also logged in during off peak times. The first time my queue was 3000 and took me 20 mins to get in; the second time my queue was 15000 and I didn't get in at all in the 90 minutes I was in the queue before the server came down.