test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I know this may have already been asked...

cusarxcusarx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
But i looked for a direct answer and never got one, i have tired logging in but i don't even get a que time, i would much rather have that then nothing at all lol all it says is that its connecting to the log in server then it just goes back to the log in screen

I don't know if the next update is supposed to fix this or not but i would like to know that i am not the only one having this problem :D

if anyone has this problem and maybe has an answer as to why its happening i would really appreciate it :D

I love this game so far, as i have played the beta/alpha, so i would like to continue playing it at some point :)

EDIT: nvm im a tard :D

Comments

• medicatedmonkmedicatedmonk Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The servers are down for another 2 and 1/2 hours.
  • aremzyaremzy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    server maintenance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pboar2006pboar2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 421 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Near the top of the forums there is a stickied post saying that the servers are down for maintenance. No one can log in at the moment

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?167051-Neverwinter-maintenance-05-01-13
  • cusarxcusarx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    oh ok i didnt think it was done now :D haha my bad
  • oluviel245oluviel245 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    the patch notes are displayed when you try to log in. patching 7am-11am pdt. 10am-2pm est.
  • cusarxcusarx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i didnt honestly see the 10am-2pm est part, so my bad for not checking the time zones :D haha
  • xzev667xzev667 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've got a better question. Why don't pants ever drop from mobs or in rewards from quests? I'm level 17 and I'm still wearing those **** long underwear I started with. Also some variation in armor appearance would be nice...
  • acylionacylion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 93
    edited May 2013
    xzev667 wrote: »
    I've got a better question. Why don't pants ever drop from mobs or in rewards from quests? I'm level 17 and I'm still wearing those **** long underwear I started with. Also some variation in armor appearance would be nice...

Pants and shirts are crafting items. Given that you're level 17, you should have upgraded your pants and shirts twice by now (since they give some stats). Try the auction if you haven't been crafting, there'll be people like...well, me...selling extras there.

Admittedly, if you're a Control Wizard, I think the higher level pants and shirts look pretty much the same as the default ones anyway...