test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[UGC] - The Shattered Crypt - Official Feedback Thread

gbachuragbachura Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 81
edited May 2013 in The Foundry
This thread is for Official Feedback for the Foundry Quest, The Shattered Crypt.

It will be used to report opinions and helpful ideas, as well as constructive criticisms, for the mission/quest.

Please be aware, it is a Jumping Puzzle! This means you are meant to have to make your way from precarious perch to precarious perch, puzzling out your path to the tippy-top!

More will come after the first day of launch. Please direct your feedback of it here if you can't fit it into the Foundry's built-in feedback options.

Thanks!
BachuraBanner2_zps54c0e752.png
Credit to original artwork by Michael Whelan, go check out his stuff it's awesome!

►● Characters ●◄
♠ Talrik Threefinger ♠ Eredis Mal ♠ Soltyrr Do'rret ♠

Try my Foundry Jumping Puzzles!
Post edited by gbachura on

Comments

• Options
    marzipanikmarzipanik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This was a lot of fun! It's built similarly to jumping puzzles from Guild Wars 2, with a lot of jumping and some combat along the way. Here's some screenies from my experience:
    SC1_zps5adb1cc5.jpg
    SC2_zps303ea7bb.jpg
    SC3_zps5b96ed51.jpg
    SC4_zps842a7ff3.jpg

...And there's a chest at the top, but I'll let you experience that bit of terror for yourself!
    RookBannerFinal_zpsc8b09fb3.png
  • Options
    marzipanikmarzipanik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Woohoo! Launch starts in three hours...Then we can make sure this puzzle is solid. There may be some bugs, but we both hope players enjoy it. :)
    RookBannerFinal_zpsc8b09fb3.png
  • Options
    gbachuragbachura Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 81
    edited April 2013
    If you haven't tried this puzzle yet, give it a shot. So far only one person who has played it has said the monsters are difficult, so I want to test that theory.
    BachuraBanner2_zps54c0e752.png
    Credit to original artwork by Michael Whelan, go check out his stuff it's awesome!

►● Characters ●◄
    ♠ Talrik Threefinger ♠ Eredis Mal ♠ Soltyrr Do'rret ♠

Try my Foundry Jumping Puzzles!
  • Options
    thatmacadamsguythatmacadamsguy Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This was a very good jumping puzzle. Be aware that there are enemies on bits of it that can knock you down. It's just difficult enough to get in a couple of tries, which is great.