test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bug Report: Guild Bank Permissions

maddllamamaddllama Member Posts: 223 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I have been submitting bug reports for guild bank permissions since BW3. It worked fine in BW2, then suddenly they were broken.

When you set permissions they keep resetting or disappearing, and just generally not saving at all. It is frustrating. I have had my guildies test out the tabs and their access is sporadic at best. Assistant GM has access to our Armorsmith tab, but can't access our consumables tab. I go in, set his permissions and save. Then I check permissions again and the check marks are gone... FOR EVERY RANK.

We had three guild members fall victim to the AD heist with buying tabs... glad to see you fixed that today. PLEASE fix the GB permissions.
5444373MbVxa.png
@kmhknight

My campaign: The Madness Plague.
My quest: Blacklake Gold

My guild: "The Older" Age 30+, Casual
Post edited by maddllama on

Comments

• synnex42synnex42 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 61
    edited May 2013
    +1 for this. It's really annoying.
  • loliamosloliamos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    maddllama wrote: »
    I have been submitting bug reports for guild bank permissions since BW3. It worked fine in BW2, then suddenly they were broken.

When you set permissions they keep resetting or disappearing, and just generally not saving at all. It is frustrating. I have had my guildies test out the tabs and their access is sporadic at best. Assistant GM has access to our Armorsmith tab, but can't access our consumables tab. I go in, set his permissions and save. Then I check permissions again and the check marks are gone... FOR EVERY RANK.

We had three guild members fall victim to the AD heist with buying tabs... glad to see you fixed that today. PLEASE fix the GB permissions.

I'm in the same situation, I can not organize the guild ranks as the bank does not work with permissions. I set the permissions and set all at once and then disappear changes. We're a little frustrated with this issue. Can you fix it please?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • desadariusdesadarius Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    We are having the same problem. Opened up a ticket, no response from anyone on this that I can find. +10 Annoying
  • althahfcalthahfc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 91
    edited May 2013
  • zbitzbit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Any news on this? It's really frustrating not being able to set guild bank permissions...
    Live it or Leave it.
  • gilengoosegilengoose Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I tried opening a ticket on this figurein that there is no way this is still broken in OPEN BETA!!! So I figured we had to be doing something wrong. The answer I got back was "We do not deal with this as it is not important like being stuck."