Install Arc

Shader error

demencialmandemencialman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I am getting errors during the loading screen that look like this:

thnwshadererror01.jpg

Ingame the textures of players, NPCS, creatures and loot look like this:

thnwshadererror02.jpg

Last beta weekend these textures worked fine but there were similar errors for the UI which is now fixed for this weekend. I have tried forced verify multiple times, complete removal of the game and reinstallation twice and messing with the graphics settings and nothing seems to be working.

Edit: My graphics card IS on the low end ((ATI Radeon x1200 series (128mb) but again these textures were working fine during the last beta weekend.

Please help.. :(
Post edited by demencialman on

Comments

• mascyrmascyr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 26
    edited May 2013
    I had the same problem.Go to video settings-Troubleshooting and play with shader quality and set to low.
  • demencialmandemencialman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thanks for answering, but still gives me the same error.
    it works well for you now?
    edited May 2013
    edited May 2013
    puff
    I'm reinstalling the game, hoping that's it for what I can not change settings.
    In one hour I tell you XDD

sorry, my despair is very big
  • bokelexbokelex Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am getting errors during the loading screen that look like this:

thnwshadererror01.jpg

Ingame the textures of players, NPCS, creatures and loot look like this:

thnwshadererror02.jpg

Last beta weekend these textures worked fine but there were similar errors for the UI which is now fixed for this weekend. I have tried forced verify multiple times, complete removal of the game and reinstallation twice and messing with the graphics settings and nothing seems to be working.

Edit: My graphics card IS on the low end ((ATI Radeon x1200 series (128mb) but again these textures were working fine during the last beta weekend.

Please help.. :(

Have same card and same problem
    BW3 was UI problem now that is fixed, we get this pink character and some objects pink in game :(
    edited May 2013
    (Go to video settings-Troubleshooting and play with shader quality and set to low.)

Please Bokelex try that, and tell me if it works for you
    edited May 2013
    try play with everything(lower/higher every settings etc.)
    edited May 2013
    Yesterday i changed almost all possible settings, and I not resolve it.
    was still having the same error
    I'm reinstalling the game
    In other one hour I tell you
    edited May 2013
    tried everything, from max to low settings multiple times every slider, everything is changing except pink char and npc, enemys objects

idk really what else to do!
    edited May 2013
    nothing, this is worrisome
    edited May 2013
    It was better in BW3 w/o Hp and some bars at least it was playable.
    Now we stuck whit non playable power ranger :(
    edited May 2013
    [IMG][/img]ScreenShot002.png

Everything else is perfectly ok, only NPC, Other players, and world seams to get all pink when i start attack,

all of that was good in BW3 :(
  • thedoomgineerthedoomgineer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same issue here, also I am pretty the OP copied my post word for word and even the thumbnail pics from the PWE tech support forum. XD Not complaining, just boggled my mind for a moment. :P I am glad more people are having this issue, means it may get pushed a little higher on the priority list.
  • adrano515adrano515 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    im having the same issue here tried everything and nothing fixes this sinttulolvu.jpg sorry bout the bad image
  • thedoomgineerthedoomgineer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I found that those power/outline effects can be fixed by draging the Max Shader Quality slider around.. not a permanent fix though as it has to be done every time you start the game and it doesn't fix person/object textures.
  • adrano515adrano515 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yes it does indeed but see in my pic a pink area below me? that was indeed fixed by moving around the slider on the shader quality
    edited May 2013
    Yeah it does work
    edited May 2013
    yeah some pink textures can be reduced sliding shader lvl, its an old card (xpress 1250) but still says its supported pixel shader 2.0

lets hope we get some info about it, is it even possible to fix or not
  • gelgoogms14agelgoogms14a Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well I've played in beta weekends 2 and 3 and did not have the "pink issue". I have an old video card Radeon x850, I know it's old as well as my pc but it still works for most games. NW worked in the previous Beta weekends without this pink issue yet I logged in to see what they did since bw3 and behold the power of pink. sigh.

Back to ddo i go.

/shrug
    edited May 2013
    yes, i am play with other pc, wait for in last maintenance fix that problem, please fix, PLEASE !!
  • gelgoogms14agelgoogms14a Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So I guess it's only a few of us that have this problem. Other games on my pc work fine. I am not upgrading my pc, nor getting a new one. Since only a few of posted this error I don't think it will get fixed soon. Well a lot more games will get some of my $$$ then.

I cannot play NWO as it stands now in beta. Good luck and Good loot to you all.
  • almualim12almualim12 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I got a x1200 Ati Radeon 256 MB and i got the same problem, i tried every solution i found but all of them didn't work, including moving the Pixel Shader slider, i can't play anymore, i mean, look at this:
    URUJh5K.jpg

I can't and i will not buy a new pc, so i really hope they fix this, if anyone else got this problem, say it on this thread, the more people have more they will want to fix it.
  • revidivorevidivo Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same problem here. I know integratd graphics cards suck (mine is an intel HD graphics 4000 mobile), but still I think it's supposed to work on low settings. Everything else works just fine. It's interesting that the problem only occurs when I'm attacking something/someone. If I just walk around everyting seems normal.