test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why they don't make more servers?

saifodiassaifodias Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I want to play but the queue it never go down only up... 13k players before me <.< then if i don't pay i can't play? :S

The best solution is to make more servers like in other games if they know that the game have tons of player make a lot of servers <.<.

That's so bad....

Comments

• thevlakathevlaka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    question you should be asking is what the hell did they do with all the 'stress test' data they collected from the beta weekends?
  • auragenauragen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The funny part is they actually want to remove the current ones they have and consolidate them into 1 megaserver. Good luck with that.
  • svarcanumsvarcanum Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Be happy that you can stay in the queue. I get booted out of the queue every 20mins. Been off and on queueing for 8h now...
  • saifodiassaifodias Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Agreed :S dunno what they did, well they only give some betas maybe? :S becouse i only get a key for the second stress test :S
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    The issues aren't the servers. The servers themselves are fine.

The problem is with the Log-In system which is getting some hefty fixes in the patch 2.5 hours from now. :)

EDIT - There are hundreds of servers. The "servers" you see are "shards."
    Other games don't use Single Server Architecture so each server is actually a server. Not the case with Cryptic.
This discussion has been closed.