test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Epic faliure

innerphoenixinnerphoenix Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
Im sorry but its epic fail when i need a thievery skill to loot a stupid back pack laying on the ground , also the control wizard does not have enough stamina to dodge attacks , you get 3-5 dodge and then you hooped and have to wait for stamina to refill. the range of attack is also too short for the wizard , no spell or web page states the range of attack whatever spell you are using. and in many games magic missile hits more the 1 target when they are all close together. monsters vs level of character i find way off , in the starter area , you spells blast away the mobs like they are nothing , but then get into the game , and the spells dont do / seem like they are doing enough damage. well thats all i can think of right now and thats what i think beta testing a control wizard from level 1-5 , not impressed at all , maybe higher level will change my mind about the game , but so far im not having that great time playing a magic character which 99% of the time i very much enjoy playing.
Post edited by innerphoenix on

Comments

• vaaso189vaaso189 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You are the epic failure
    He said my story was cool. And he called me bro.
  • njgreen123456njgreen123456 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 97
    edited May 2013
    Fail post is fail.
  • tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    While i'm guessing this is a troll, i'll be good and correct some things.
    i need a thievery skill to loot a stupid back pack laying on the ground

Or a kit, which are easy to buy with gold. Each class has the one they can loot automatically, the rest you need kits for.
    you get 3-5 dodge and then you hooped and have to wait for stamina to refill.

Can't dodge the whole time, play smart, and watch attacks. You should have more than enough time to recharge it to avoid the big attacks, and later on you have skills that actually make it recharge faster.
    the range of attack is also too short for the wizard

What?? Clearly not serious here. You can be quite a ways away and kill most things before they get to you.
    no spell or web page states the range of attack whatever spell you are using

There is also no range markers in game, so what would them telling you matter? Look at the action bars, they change when you come in range.
    in the starter area , you spells blast away the mobs like they are nothing , but then get into the game , and the spells dont do / seem like they are doing enough damage.

Again, what?? Of course tutorial mobs are weak, but then your attacks get much better too as time goes on.
    what i think beta testing a control wizard from level 1-5

Welp, i fell for a troll it seems. :\
  • klaw10klaw10 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Worst troll post ever.
    Sig_zpse9729709.png
  • odiasuda565odiasuda565 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ever hear of paragraphs?
  • valfragvalfrag Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    the control wizard does not have enough stamina to dodge attacks , you get 3-5 dodge and then you hooped and have to wait for stamina to refill...
    no spell or web page states the range of attack whatever spell you are using...
    and in many games magic missile hits more the 1 target when they are all close together...
    beta testing a control wizard from level 1-5 , not impressed at all

- You're not supposed to be spamming your dodge non-stop, use it strategically and sparingly to conserve mana otherwise we'd be overpowered if we could teleport non-stop.

- If you hover over the skills in your skill bar or Powers (P) window it does state the range in the top right of the popup window if I remember correctly. Most of them are 80' and some of the PBAOE are 25' around yourself or around the target.

- Since the tutorial pretty much takes you up to level 4, you shouldn't expect all of your skills or abilities to unlock at such an early level, otherwise what's the point of leveling up? I'm only level 12 on my CW and I've already got lots of useful AOEs, quite a bit is unlocked at level 10. Even before that, you've got your daily power which is a massive point black AOE damage and knockback. Again, use it sparingly when you get overwhelmed and don't just spam it the minute it's ready/full.