test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

THEY NEED MAINTENANCE NOW , NOT 7am

firejusticegafirejusticega Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
THEY NEED MAINTENANCE NOW , NOT 7am.

it will help alot player including me.

Comments

• Options
    finalnickname1finalnickname1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So now we just telling them how to run the game? You people keep surprising me.
  • Options
    ichbinichbin Member, Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 166 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    So now we just telling them how to run the game? You people keep surprising me.

You must work for PWE, you've been brown-nose trolling these forums all night.
  • Options
    finalnickname1finalnickname1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ichbin wrote: »

You couldn't say the things I've been saying if I worked for them. lol But come on! Even if I hated this game I wouldn't put so much into it to trash talk it. (I'm a fan of the game btw)
  • Options
    oreoz2573oreoz2573 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ichbin wrote: »

so you're saying we shouldn't let them sleep?

I'm surprised as well.
    "If you're going through Hell, keep going." -Winston Churchill
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    kitsunefenrirkitsunefenrir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's like 2am-5am if you live in america, go to bed and stop whining in my humble opinion.
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    What we need more than anything is for the insults and fighting to stop and then I wouldn't be locking these threads. ;)

I don't pretend to know why they are waiting until the morning to patch but considering they have consistently patched at 12 AM PDT since headstart and are choosing the wait until 6 AM for this patch it must be for a good reason. ;)
This discussion has been closed.