test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Video of Heavy Drowler Mount see if you wanna buy!

hi11zone777hi11zone777 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRteFioXNy0
4000 zen or 40$
Live stream www.twitch.tv/hi1zone
Hope you enjoy, its pricey but works for all your toons, and its freaking coool!
I'v already spent 220$ on this game! Only bought 60 hero pack tho.
Post edited by hi11zone777 on

Comments

• Options
    ayamataayamata Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 290 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    ahhh! omg. that's just as awesome as my spider !
    i love the glowy bits :3

i might actually have to invest in this one since there are no appealing outfits to buy :o
    lunapic_136818015258135_1.gif
  • Options
    fissure1000fissure1000 Member Posts: 0
    edited April 2013
    Really, 40 bucks for a mount? That doesn't seem worth it at all
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Really, 40 bucks for a mount? That doesn't seem worth it at all

It is pricey for sure, but all your characters can use it for free.
  • Options
    touzsantouzsan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 46
    edited April 2013
    whoa are they seriously charging 40 dollars for a mount? I think anything like a mount, extra cool apperance, maybe magical weapon effects like a glowing weapon etc.. should be something you pay for, people will buy stuff like mounts but 40 bucks are you guys crazy!!!! be smart have like a hundred mounts then charge 5 bucks a mount, and trust me people with money will spend 500 bucks just to get all the mounts, but 40 bucks for a mount wow im starting to get nervous now.
  • Options
    dixa1dixa1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    touzsan wrote: »
    whoa are they seriously charging 40 dollars for a mount? I think anything like a mount, extra cool apperance, maybe magical weapon effects like a glowing weapon etc.. should be something you pay for, people will buy stuff like mounts but 40 bucks are you guys crazy!!!! be smart have like a hundred mounts then charge 5 bucks a mount, and trust me people with money will spend 500 bucks just to get all the mounts, but 40 bucks for a mount wow im starting to get nervous now.

25 dollars per ship in STO. most of us are not surprised at all
  • Options
    fissure1000fissure1000 Member Posts: 0
    edited April 2013
    It is pricey for sure, but all your characters can use it for free.

Your characters aren't really using it for free, they're using it for 40 bucks
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Your characters aren't really using it for free, they're using it for 40 bucks
    True, u got me there
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I'm seeing more players with this mount after i ran around the city :P
  • Options
    vyerrisvyerris Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    WoW charges $25 for a mount and you also have the $15 subscription fee. $40 isn't really all that outrageous.
  • Options
    l1d3nl1d3n Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 385 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Spider is so much cooler!
  • Options
    thevlakathevlaka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRteFioXNy0
    4000 zen or 40$
    Live stream www.twitch.tv/hi1zone
    Hope you enjoy, its pricey but works for all your toons, and its freaking coool!
    I'v already spent 220$ on this game! Only bought 60 hero pack tho.

$220 couldve been spent on taking your partner out on the town or on a weekend away or donated to some charity.
    What a waste of money.
  • Options
    futrixfutrix Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    vyerris wrote: »
    WoW charges $25 for a mount and you also have the $15 subscription fee. $40 isn't really all that outrageous.

plus you can only use the mount you bought on one character.

plus you had to buy the in-game training for your character rather than having the mount itself fully trained and ready with max speed all it's own.

I can see why people would get these mounts as their benefit is account wide, but I like to make alts.
  • Options
    dixa1dixa1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    futrix wrote: »
    plus you can only use the mount you bought on one character.

plus you had to buy the in-game training for your character rather than having the mount itself fully trained and ready with max speed all it's own.

I can see why people would get these mounts as their benefit is account wide, but I like to make alts.

you wow bashers are behind the times

all mounts are account wide in wow and have been for over a year. i can use my iron-bound protodrake on characters that never set foot in ulduar during wrath.