test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

There are no GMs? Take out the button please.

izatarizatar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,161 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
If GMs are not going to answer a GM response, then just please remove that lying button. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

I've been waiting for over 2 hours to get unstuck (and yes, I want unstuck for a specific reason, I don't need solutions to get out by re-logging or whatnot)

EDIT: Please notice this is actually about a BUTTON for being stuck, not arbitrary SUPPORT tickets. There is this button for "GM response" when you get stuck; if they don't answer before you go idle, that button does nothing since you will get booted out of the game.

Whenever the GM queue is more than a few minutes, that button should be removed, since it will just waste your time.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    emaloreemalore Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 95
    edited May 2013
    2 hours is not a long wait for launch day of an mmo. Imagine the flood of tickets they have to wade through from people complaining about the queue(once they get in) or the fps issues in the Enclave, etc.
  • Options
    cragarioncragarion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There are lots of gm's they are just extremely busy at the mo,
    and 2 hours is nothing some games it takes days to get a reply from a gm eq is one that comes to mind,
    also read the help on stuck there are several ways to get /unstuck, /killme, recall scrolls, join one of the 3 queues press k to join them you will be teleported out when it starts.
  • Options
    powersoulpowersoul Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I need to make an official launch day stamp for every MMO I play. So I can just link it to threads like these.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    cragarion wrote: »
    There are lots of gm's they are just extremely busy at the mo,
    and 2 hours is nothing some games it takes days to get a reply from a gm eq is one that comes to mind,
    also read the help on stuck there are several ways to get /unstuck, /killme, recall scrolls, join one of the 3 queues press k to join them you will be teleported out when it starts.
    I did say I didn't need solutions. Unless you know how to put a warning message about infinite death loop on a foundry mission without completing it.
  • Options
    hurricaneknapphurricaneknapp Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I had a ticket a few months ago in WoW that took 2 and a half weeks to get answered. Get over yourself.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I had a ticket a few months ago in WoW that took 2 and a half weeks to get answered. Get over yourself.
    Its not a ticket, its a GM response. Also, for $200 bucks I want my VIP service. :cool:
  • Options
    ashleyaddictionashleyaddiction Member Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Doesn't /killme fix getting stuck?
  • Options
    imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I actually saw those shadowy GMs a few days back in the Enclave, so, they do exist. ;)

I never needed assistance in the game, so I have no experience with the response time, but like Hurricane, in WoW (where you actually do pay) I rarely got answers in less than 24 hours, and frequently it took days .. just to get a form response.
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • Options
    mythdrannor32mythdrannor32 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    2 hours.. I been waiting 6 days now.. so what? They'll get to it. It's a launch they are busy with a millions items right now.
    Stormfyre03-1.png
  • Options
    takigushitakigushi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have to wait at least 24 hours to talk to a GM on WoW and that game is as old as the Queen of England. Your argument is invalid.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    My argument is still valid. There are different options: one is for SUPPORT and one is for a GM. If it takes hours to get a GM, you will NEVER get a GM because you get kicked off the game in that time. So, the GM button is just a useless timewasting mcguffin.
  • Options
    ichbinichbin Member, Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 166 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    izatar wrote: »
    Its not a ticket, its a GM response. Also, for $200 bucks I want my VIP service. :cool:

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool :cool:
  • Options
    finalnickname1finalnickname1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wow just wow. Lots of things breaking in the game and devs are putting out fires left and right. One guy. One single guy is stuck does this mean he can't play the game? Nope he can do many actions to resume his gameplay but he CHOOSES not to because he wants a GM to come and say word up. O_o wow some customers need to be slapped.........
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Its the BUTTON people. The BUTTON on stuck! You can request GM response for getting stuck, but it will NEVER trigger because you will be booted out of the game before you get a response.
  • Options
    neviden0neviden0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    type /stuck