test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Misspelling on launcher

ace9111419ace9111419 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Not sure where to post this, but i noticed while updating to new patch that dungeons is spelled wrong in the trademark information at bottom of launcher. It reads Gungeons and Dragons
Post edited by ace9111419 on

Comments

• Options
    nytewyndenytewynde Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    LOL Yea it does. Typo and no one caught it.
  • Options
    nephtnepht Member Posts: 5,826 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Haha just like the typo in the epilogue of PS2 version Metal Gear Solid 3. Im sad I collect pics of in game typos :I

Gungeons and Dragons make its sound like a light gun game ^__^
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Good Stuff!

Spelling mistakes = Bugs...and not the bunny. ;)
    Moving it over to the Bug Reports Section.
  • Options
    lottiemclottiemc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nepht wrote: »
    Haha just like the typo in the epilogue of PS2 version Metal Gear Solid 3. Im sad I collect pics of in game typos :I

Gungeons and Dragons make its sound like a light gun game ^__^

Well, I'm one of the original grammar/spelling <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> ( a friend gave a T-shirt for my birthday that read, "I am the grammarian about whom your mother warned you) and, to be honest, that typo has enough entertainment and amusement value that I wouldn't mind seeing it remain ... especially since gudgeon (no n, but close enough) is an archaic word meaning idiot or well meaning fool. I realize that really it probably can't stay as is but I will think of it with much delight in days to come ... I might even use it the next time that my pnp DnD game meets.

Lottie