test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lock Boxes

bigredlunchboxbigredlunchbox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I don't care that they are in the game. Let us discard them from our inventory though.. not being able to is very annoying.
Post edited by bigredlunchbox on

Comments

• sarria221sarria221 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Exactly. And what happens when we fill a full stack of them? are we going to lose two inventory slots to them, then three? Sure it will take a long while to do it, but that's still a very troubling proposition.
  • chazzakchazzak Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why, you buy keys to unlock them of course!

*rolls eyes*

Or just toss them on the AH for stupid-cheap. I sold a stack of five for 100 AD each just to get rid of them.
  • thevlakathevlaka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    CRYPTIC/PWE drop some keys you tight asses. Enough with the lockbox drops and Admin spamming if random <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> found a my little pony <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
  • sarria221sarria221 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'd rather (and have) spend my money on something where I know what I'm getting, instead of dropping it on some random thing that will, in all likelyhood, end up giving me worthless <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
  • thevlakathevlaka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sarria221 wrote: »
    I'd rather (and have) spend my money on something where I know what I'm getting, instead of dropping it on some random thing that will, in all likelyhood, end up giving me worthless <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.

i meant it for the game devs to drop some keys instead of this forced into buying ****. ;D
    I guarantee you they will do some promotion where you can earn keys via an event or something.
    edited May 2013
    Oh derp, I completely misread that. Sorry XD