test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I'm afounder still get Q wtf

rectalmasterrectalmaster Member Posts: 7 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Why can't we skip the Q if we're founders? so I have to wait with the other mongrels who didn't even sponsor this game.
Post edited by rectalmaster on

Comments

• izatarizatar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,161 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The Q skip is apparently only for the $200 pack.
    BTW you give yourself away when you say "with the other mongrels". A true Aristocrat wouldn't have made that mistake, you poseur! :rolleyes:
  • izatarizatar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,161 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I also like pie. And I don't lie. I can't delete this duplicated post.
  • emaloreemalore Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 95
    edited May 2013
  • mrlee9569mrlee9569 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 78
    edited May 2013
    Even in my game I can't get away from the rich aholes.... sigh
  • powersoulpowersoul Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm a very reasonable person when it comes to game launches. But I do find it a little silly that the $60 pack doesn't jump you to the front of the line as well. It's one factor that is keeping me from buying the Guardian Pack.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • crshdcrshd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 35
    edited May 2013
    Why can't we skip the Q if we're founders? so I have to wait with the other mongrels who didn't even sponsor this game.

Because your dad didn't buy you the expensive pack.
  • cragarioncragarion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mrlee9569 wrote: »
    Even in my game I can't get away from the rich aholes.... sigh

Try using a brain if you have one you idiot,

Company's can not afford to create an online game, then keep the game running for free,
    if not for the people who PAY to play these so called free to play games they would not excist,
    if not for people like us who buy these free games you would not be able to play them.
  • mrlee9569mrlee9569 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 78
    edited May 2013
    crshd wrote: »
    Because your dad didn't buy you the expensive pack.

Or we are just not that stupid?

:)
  • ordainedoneordainedone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I could have paid the 200$ dollars to be Que-less, but why would I be dumb enough to do that? Putting blind faith in a PWE game, in which the company is known for quick money grabs. I already see HotN's complaining they feel robbed. It's humorous.
  • akikisaragiakikisaragi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Actually no, being a Founder doesn't guarantee queue skip, just a push closer to the front of the line.
  • ordainedoneordainedone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I could have paid the 200$ dollars to be Que-less, but why would I be dumb enough to do that? Putting blind faith in a PWE game, in which the company is known for quick money grabs. I already see HotN's complaining they feel robbed. It's humorous.

And what is with the elitism? As for the que, it's only going to last a few days. If you've seen any of PWE's other games they don't last long before servers are lower populated. Just relax and enjoy.

And why did I just qoute myself? Man I need sleep!
  • oreoz2573oreoz2573 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is for any and all MMOs that have ever released ever...ever.

First day issues are normal and are to be expected.

Everyone shut up now.
    "If you're going through Hell, keep going." -Winston Churchill
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • akikisaragiakikisaragi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013

I don't feel robbed and have lifetime for STO too and am still content with that.
  • nexxisssnexxisss Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you are a Guardian and you want to jump the queue you have to press (Alt F4). You will get straight into game. Unfortunately the rest of us have to wait.
  • dreamo1984dreamo1984 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Important lesson here is to make sure you actually read what you are buying before you buy it.
  • digu21digu21 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 39
    edited May 2013
    ^Good point! The queues will not be staying for long, if Cryptic/PWE does something about it.
    15.jpg
  • takigushitakigushi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    izatar wrote: »
    I also like pie. And I don't lie. I can't delete this duplicated post.

Pinkie Pie is my favorite kind of Pie :cool:

It's just for Hero of The North buyers.

Well at least we are PC Gamer Master Race, not some jelly Console peasants =P
  • nemesis788450nemesis788450 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    with that username you should always get thrown to the end of the queue anyway...obviously you like the backend of things
  • finalnickname1finalnickname1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I love the fact that you guys don't get to get in first. And you all posting about your sadness and crying just brings me so much joy.
  • ichbinichbin Member, Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 166 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I love the fact that you guys don't get to get in first. And you all posting about your sadness and crying just brings me so much joy.

^ this... Im totally rock hard right now.
  • dreadlius69dreadlius69 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dreamo1984 wrote: »
    Important lesson here is to make sure you actually read what you are buying before you buy it.

or make sure when mummy and daddy say sure u can have it they read terms and conditions for you :P
  • valgavantevalgavante Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 71
    edited May 2013
    This thread sucks. So...yeah enjoy some Pirates https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEBbu-wkKrs. You're Welcome *dance*
    65752563.jpg77219287.jpg
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    As stated only Heroes of the North got VIP Access.
This discussion has been closed.