test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Clockwork Tomb Glitch

draugotdraugot Member Posts: 57 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
When running the Clockwork tomb the "Question of Time" room has a phantom wall that if you run into it you drop below the floor into a space in which you can't get out unless you log out and respawn.

Also had to restart the tomb because the "Question of Time" glitched and and would not ask the question when click we click on the pedestal. Work fine after we reran the tomb.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ohnishiohnishi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    same <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> here... I reran 2x the clockwork tomb. "Questions of time" do nothing...
  • Options
    eyepatchdudeeyepatchdude Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've found the easiest work around with "Questions of time" is, if you're in a group, have all but one person in the group logout, have the remaining person advance the quest, then have everyone else log back in.

This works for people who have priority queue, but I don't recommend it for people without priority queue..

Also there needs to be a way to log to character select, rather than logging out completely.
  • Options
    weasougweasoug Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Did anyone notice the grass before you go into the tomb it self. on the left wall as you face the tomb. the grass is not placed coming from the ground its like about a waste high above the ground. that's pretty bad. i could understand for a Foundry quest. lol
    Artificer.jpg

Officer of Dungeon Masters Foundry-Guild on the Dragon server.
    NW_Foundry Chat Channel| Foundry Q&A Ventrilo | THE FORGE Weekly Live Stream
  • Options
    pcky86pcky86 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've found the easiest work around with "Questions of time" is, if you're in a group, have all but one person in the group logout, have the remaining person advance the quest, then have everyone else log back in.

This works for people who have priority queue, but I don't recommend it for people without priority queue..

Also there needs to be a way to log to character select, rather than logging out completely.

This worked for me thnx