test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

In case you did not know.

oldwaysreturnoldwaysreturn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
You can play a character and still craft with others using the portal access.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• captianingoldcaptianingold Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Now I like that feature
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    I enjoyed doing this the other day on my newer character.

Yes, at first the crafting system seems to be daunting...
    But the fact you can craft on all characters while playing and while away from the game itself...
    It's pretty awesome and the long time periods make more sense. :D
  • azrael4271azrael4271 Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I do my crafting on my characters while im at work, then before I leave for the day I Train a new person in the slots, that way they are ready for my next day of work.
  • dtrain69dtrain69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I enjoyed doing this the other day on my newer character.

Yes, at first the crafting system seems to be daunting...
    But the fact you can craft on all characters while playing and while away from the game itself...
    It's pretty awesome and the long time periods make more sense. :D

oh yeah? how did you buy coal through the gateway?
  • invispoetinvispoet Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What exactly is meant by "portal access"? I'm new to this companies games and would love to understand what you're talking about
  • aullah12aullah12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    invispoet wrote: »
    What exactly is meant by "portal access"? I'm new to this companies games and would love to understand what you're talking about

https://gateway.playneverwinter.com/
    edited May 2013
    Thanks a ton, I wonder if i can access this on my smartphone (testing now!!). That would be even more amazing!
  • jakula1jakula1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Unfortunately you can't buy supplies through the gateway.
    edited May 2013
    no, but at least I can run the fee gathering missions to skill up while i'm alting or not playing
  • themangroththemangroth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 104 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    dtrain69 wrote: »
    oh yeah? how did you buy coal through the gateway?

Well, if you're like me, you have 500x of all the vendor reagents you need in your backpack... >_>

You can make a decent living putting said re-agents on the AH, because you CAN buy stuff from the AH, and it will register as being in your inventory when you do.
  • breathabreatha Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jakula1 wrote: »
    Unfortunately you can't buy supplies through the gateway.

Does the auction work through the gateway? I'm not high enough level to get to any of that yet. I was hoping to be able to purchase stuff through the auction.

I know you can't get the stoopid porridge there. GAH. ;)
    -Breatha, the fat and sassy Dwarf