test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

This Open Beta will reset??

punkerox27punkerox27 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
This open beta, will reset the characters one day? or the game is LIVE ?
Post edited by punkerox27 on

Comments

• Options
    jazzneojazzneo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    open beta never reset that only close beta. Name me one mmorpg that rest on open beta?
  • Options
    tendmtendm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The game is essentially launched with limited content. It's up to a quality standard that they believe there will be no major bugs that will require a rollback/wipe so they're doing a soft launch. Consider the game launched with Cryptic admitting that all MMOs come out in a state that's a little bugged.
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    There will be no more character wipes. :)
  • Options
    tonyacttonyact Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    tendm wrote: »
    The game is essentially launched with limited content. It's up to a quality standard that they believe there will be no major bugs that will require a rollback/wipe so they're doing a soft launch. Consider the game launched with Cryptic admitting that all MMOs come out in a state that's a little bugged.
    If it's just 'a little' I will be very happy based on one or three other disastrous launch days :)
  • Options
    alditouralditour Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Does anyone know if their is any truth in the megaserver talk? I ask because I would like to transfer my 20 CW to Beheader but I don't see that is a possible option.
  • Options
    ravinravin Member Posts: 587 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    jazzneo wrote: »
    open beta never reset that only close beta. Name me one mmorpg that rest on open beta?

STO reset after open beta.
    =\/= ================================ =\/=
    Centurion maximus92
    12th Legion, Romulan Republic
    12th Fleet

=\/= ================================ =\/=
  • Options
    tyriatyria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2
    edited April 2013
    jazzneo wrote: »

Guild Wars 2?... i think it reset at the end of 'open-beta'.. but everything form "head start" onwards was kept. There's actually been a few MMO Beta's that wype at the end of 'open beta'.. then let in the 'headstarts' who get to keep their toys earned durring the head-start.

But as for the actual question..
    There will be no more character wipes. :)

Answered it =)
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    alditour wrote: »
    Does anyone know if their is any truth in the megaserver talk? I ask because I would like to transfer my 20 CW to Beheader but I don't see that is a possible option.

The three shards are temporary. They will be merged into one shard in time.

Since the OP is answered and the rest of the posts seem to be off topic...
    Closed. :D
This discussion has been closed.