test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Future classes?

japetus12japetus12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hey guys!

I would like to know which classes you guys would like to see in the future patches/dlcs?

I myself would like to see the Druid class come ;)
Post edited by japetus12 on

Comments

• Options
    vaultfairyvaultfairy Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Druid, Paladin or Warlock next.

*Fingers crossed* :o
  • Options
    vikinggamervikinggamer Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    scourge warlock and archer ranger have been datamined from the game files already so they should be then next two classes. One of the lead devs is a big fan of bards so expect that to come soon.

Personally I really want the paladin.

All die, so die well.
  • Options
    astaziaastazia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 51
    edited April 2013
    I want Swordmage the most probably, followed by Psion, Vampire, and Shaman. I do not have high hopes for the Vampire, but it is a 4e class.
  • Options
    japetus12japetus12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    astazia wrote: »
    I want Swordmage the most probably, followed by Psion, Vampire, and Shaman. I do not have high hopes for the Vampire, but it is a 4e class.

Ahh yea forgot about Psion, nice class too!
  • Options
    azrael4271azrael4271 Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Either scourge warlock or archer ranger is near completion. Hard to tell which one. Nature node suggest ranger but dropped scourge lock gear suggest that
  • Options
    unstoppixelunstoppixel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Rumor is a Ranger is in the works (which I'd love to play). Otherwise I'd like some sort of Death Knight. :)
  • Options
    mic281mic281 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 115 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Red Dragon Disciple, Blackguard. I know they are prestige classes but they were always the direction I took my characters in NWN 1 and 2.
  • Options
    mic281mic281 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 115 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    v099 wrote: »
    The Queue is a Lie!

There is no queue - notice how there was no queue through the beta weekends?

There was only one server then as well.

The queue has been manufactured to try make everyone buy the $200 pack to get priority access. They are getting desperate to extract your money from your pocket. This game is a money grab.

Beta weekends were invite only. This is any Joe can download and play. Never underestimate the amount of people that will flock to a free RPG.
  • Options
    deathtrap82deathtrap82 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I don't see how the queue has anything to do with the topic....but anyways -

Given that Scourge Warlock and some type of Ranger (probably archer, though) are coming, I'd really like to see either Swordmage, Battlemind, or Artificer. Although I have no idea how they would design an Artificer, given that one of the big bonuses for Artificers was being able to use anyone's healing surges, which aren't part of the game.
  • Options
    molldybuttmolldybutt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    astazia wrote: »
    I haven't played a MMO with a Vampire style class since DAoC. I think this will be a good addition, but as it stand we need more basic classes first like say an archer style class. Maybe a bard for some buffing, and a fix for GWF I hear they are bad atm.
    Perhaps a summoning style class too? I'm not a DnD master but I like the idea of summoning temporary minions to swarm my enemies.
    Cleric.jpg
    Healer for life. Except not that ugly.
  • Options
    layonhandslayonhands Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Paladins, baby. Need dat warrior o' light.
    Your divine touch instantly heals wounds.
  • Options
    deathtrap82deathtrap82 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    molldybutt wrote: »
    I haven't played a MMO with a Vampire style class since DAoC. I think this will be a good addition, but as it stand we need more basic classes first like say an archer style class. Maybe a bard for some buffing, and a fix for GWF I hear they are bad atm.
    Perhaps a summoning style class too? I'm not a DnD master but I like the idea of summoning temporary minions to swarm my enemies.

I don't think there's anything like that in 4e, unfortunately. There's something similar to that in Pathfinder, though - the Summoner. Basically a pet class with access to quite a few Summon Monster spells.
  • Options
    auskylerauskyler Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    need sorcerer and warlord. ranger and lock will be nice to have. and you know the paladin will make his way gotta have more than one tank. I would prefer the warden to the pali but pali is to iconic for them not to do
  • Options
    azrael4271azrael4271 Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Zeke said in a video that pet classes probably would be coming but they would have to figure that out later, how to make it work with companions. That pretty much means they aren't even in development yet.