test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I have a question

maliken121maliken121 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Ok from my understandings i got this information off Never winter wiki and it says you can change your appearance any time you want using the GFFEditor Is this true?

Any reply or answers would be great and much appreciated thank you in advanced!

Also if anyone knows if you can change your hight in the character creation screen at all? if anyone knows id like to know if that is possible or is everyone the same hight by default of race? i didnt really even look so if anyone knows that would be awesome!
Post edited by maliken121 on

Comments

• Options
    tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You sure that wiki is for this game and not Neverwinter Nights? It's **** near impossible to google for info for this game because of that. :\
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    oh your right lol that is never winter nights rofl...
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Ok so scratch the character appearance thing just wondering if you are able to change hight in the character creation screen or is it default for your race? i kinda skipped through the character creation thingie id check myself but the ques are super long right now lol

Any reply or answers would be great and much appreciated thank you in advanced!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    found out myself thanks anyways
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Glad you found out the answer was yes :)

Sorry it's been hectic on the forums today!
    Closing the thread just so it doesn't get bumped by an answer to a question which no longer applies. :D
This discussion has been closed.