test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Additional Character Slots

smokeygbsmokeygb Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 65
edited April 2013 in PvE Discussion
Always been a big fan of alts.

Have my 3/3 slots filled and am looking for more. Is there a simple way to add additional slots by paying hard US dollars?
Post edited by smokeygb on

Comments

• Options
    erideitaerideita Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 304
    edited April 2013
    There is the character slot token or something like that, in the Zen store. I think it's 500 zen for 2 additional slots.
  • Options
    smokeygbsmokeygb Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 65
    edited April 2013
    Zen - Hmm - how does that equate to actual money? Maybe I need to read up on this invented currency.
  • Options
    elyrielleelyrielle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    1000 zen = $10 US
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    So that's 5 dollars US for 2 slots then. Not a bad buy. I'll have to look into what else Zen will get me.
  • Options
    guardianrelicguardianrelic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    How many slots can you acquire per account out of curiosity?
  • Options
    terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yes buy 500 zen for $5 and use that to buy a character slot.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    demiurgerealmdemiurgerealm Member Posts: 109 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    There is a max of 50 character slots, and you get two slots for $5.
    -Agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

Realm of the Demiurge Foundry Works

Neverwinter isn't D&D, it is a MMO based on a game that uses D&D terms but isn't really D&D either. NW is fun (for that matter so is 4E), but it isn't D&D, and once you wrap your expectations around that you will be able to enjoy the game for what it offers and not worry about what it does not.
  • Options
    terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    There is a max of 50 character slots, and you get two slots for $5.

Oh thats cool, I thought it was 2 for $10. I'll have to buy some sooner than I thought.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]