test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Where's the priority queue for founders?

thedrakkosthedrakkos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 228 Bounty Hunter
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hiyas

So, after going from 6700 in queue to 32192 (not exaggerating), and then having the client hose, and having to restart from the beginning... why are we stuck behind the horde of free-to-play people?

Where's the priority queue for paying clientele?
Looking for a mature guild to play with?

www.guildmedieval.com

Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.
Post edited by thedrakkos on

Comments

• Options
    ravenrabbitravenrabbit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Only HotN founders get priority queue.
  • Options
    thedrakkosthedrakkos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 228 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    7000 in queue to 47000 in queue, and priority queue only for the top tier is ridiculous.

there's no legitimate reason to treat paying customers like free-to-players.
    Looking for a mature guild to play with?

www.guildmedieval.com

Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.
  • Options
    unclearimageunclearimage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I didn't pay for anything, I don't understand why I would be in front of pre-order people.

That's just B.S. if you paid you shouldn't be in queue, I didn't pay I should have to wait.

Common sense here.
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    It was one of the major selling points to the Hero of the North Package.

Sorry about the log in queue's but it'll hopefully get sorted out tonight into tomorrow. The team will be working through the night to make a bunch of changes. :)
  • Options
    cathgar457cathgar457 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Why were the changes not made prior to now?
  • Options
    agrias34agrias34 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 71
    edited April 2013
    How the hell does PW plan on merging all of the servers into 1 huge super server if the 3 current servers can't even hold the population of free 2 play players. I guess they only meant to merge servers a month down the road after 50% of the players end up quitting due to boredom or tired of waiting in queues.
    I've already given up because my que time as a Guardian is roughly 1 hour. Then as soon as I get into the game and play a bit, I'll get randomly disconnected for no reason, and have to wait another hour to get back in. Guess I'm not playing for a week. Thanks.
  • Options
    pwthebestpwthebest Member Posts: 48
    edited April 2013
    agrias34 wrote: »
    How the hell does PW plan on merging all of the servers into 1 huge super server if the 3 current servers can't even hold the population of free 2 play players. I guess they only meant to merge servers a month down the road after 50% of the players end up quitting due to boredom or tired of waiting in queues.
    I've already given up because my que time as a Guardian is roughly 1 hour. Then as soon as I get into the game and play a bit, I'll get randomly disconnected for no reason, and have to wait another hour to get back in. Guess I'm not playing for a week. Thanks.

They'll most likely buy larger servers once enough HOTN $200 packs sell
  • Options
    psuppsup Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Devil's Advocate says... "Don't sweat it, there will be no queue at all in a month."
  • Options
    qwal1qwal1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I didn't pay 60 or 200 for the game. But those who did should have priority ofc. It's logical!

us free players can be in queue or we can pay to get past it. Easy simple. Hope they can implant it soon even for the 60$ guys.
  • Options
    krenkren Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This que none sense is beyond amazing playing my main swap over to an alt to help a friend that just started playing and I'm 7k back in the Que. Since when has a game in the last 10 years not saved your place in game for atleast 10 mins to allow you to swap chars without having to wait in a the que this is pathetic to say the least.
  • Options
    agrias34agrias34 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 71
    edited April 2013
    kren wrote: »
    This que none sense is beyond amazing playing my main swap over to an alt to help a friend that just started playing and I'm 7k back in the Que. Since when has a game in the last 10 years not saved your place in game for atleast 10 mins to allow you to swap chars without having to wait in a the que this is pathetic to say the least.

Preach my child, Preach it like you mean it!!!!!!!!

I totally agree. Ever since the opening to the public, I get random disconnects every 30 minutes, then be forced to wait another 2 hours in que. Game is unplayable beyond imagining now. Guess I'll come back in a few months to see how things are going.
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    The information I have been given is it isn't the Servers but the queue's.

The Log-In Queue's themselves are not working correctly. Sadly it was hard to see this until there was such a large amount of Log-Ins at once.

Details will come with the patch notes which are coming soon.

In the mean time just keep watching the stickies.
    Are you In a Queue?
    Maintenance 5/01/13
This discussion has been closed.