test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to patch

selectfew18selectfew18 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Everytime I open the patcher I get this message:
VBAHwCK.png
I checked my Internet connection and everything was fine, so I tried again. Same thing happened.

Just for kicks, I tried opening through steam, and got this message instead:
9dFoRBV.png

Any tips on what to do?

Note: I'm running Windows 7 Professional. I tried running with compatibility mode as I saw suggested somewhere, but it didn't work.
Post edited by selectfew18 on

Comments

• turlangturlang Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm having the same error friend there, would have paid for a game that's not to play

please help us

I also have windows 7 and other mmo's nehum this error only Neverwinter giving this error
  • kusigkusig Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Only time i've seen that msg was when the patch server was offline...so try again, not like there a patch to get yet.
  • kaltoumkaltoum Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    kusig wrote: »
    Only time i've seen that msg was when the patch server was offline...so try again, not like there a patch to get yet.

There have been couple of new patches to download. Even if servers are down the patcher still patches the game. Only difference is that you can not log in and play. This is a very notorious problem with cryptic launcher and you will find topics with over 100 pages on STO forums as well as CO.

Looks like this problem has also crept in NW. I kept on getting this error so i un installed the game. I will re install and see if it fixes.

Another way to solves this problem (like they did in STO) is to upload latest NW launcher( not game client) in zip file so that those who are having this problem can just replace the launcher.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mhtdzmhtdz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    hope someone from the devs see this
    5.jpg
  • semperviviumsempervivium Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Im having this same issue .. and been having it for days now .. not the greatest incentive to give this company my money or time :/
  • azere87azere87 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    same here, whats going on?"?
  • crazydavey804crazydavey804 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yeah I can't patch either. the client will not load. l(
  • crok2crok2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Check for your error in this thread: (I think it's under update 7) First post

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?162831-Launcher-issues-Read-the-first-post-for-solutions
  • cdf98gcdf98g Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Yeah I'm having a problem where when I open the launcher and try to patch it says "Error 36" any idea on how to fix it?