test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

allow praying on the gateway

garyb50009garyb50009 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
as it stands right now, since i did not pay 200, only 60. i am in que. 7500 when i started (there has not been any insane flux so i am inclined to believe that is a legit number) i have 2 of 3 characters right now. and as it stands, unless i want to wait for another 2 hours in que each time i need to switch between them, i will be loosing out on the hourly praying as well as loosing my celestial coin (because if you don't get one every 1 day and 5 hours they disappear).

please make it so that we can pray from the gateway, i honestly don't see a reason why we should not be able to.
Post edited by garyb50009 on

Comments

• iamphausiamphaus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I approve this message
    Common sense is hard to come by around here it seems..
  • dtrain69dtrain69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    oooh i like this idea.

Also allow the purchase of crafting materials like coal and the like.
  • scottvinscottvin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Agreed....
  • lazer1211lazer1211 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    this x1000
  • cathgar457cathgar457 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sounds good
  • agrias34agrias34 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 71
    edited April 2013
    Please do so.
  • direcrowdirecrow Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    A really good idea. I support this suggestion.
    Mindflayer Shard - @direcrow
    The Dire Crow - Tiefling TR
    Alice L'ddell - Human GF
    Ludovique - Tiefling DC
  • azrael4271azrael4271 Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    dtrain69 wrote: »
    oooh i like this idea.

Also allow the purchase of crafting materials like coal and the like.

This, single most irritating thing about being at work lol
  • boerewors2boerewors2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Seconded for praying and materials. If you have to go away from your computer for longer than a day, you will lose your prayer coins. This will make many people very angry if they lose all the coins they have built up.
    sig2_zps464af9a0.jpg
    "Salvation may be found through service. Every failure of duty diminishes Torm and every success adds to his luster. Strive to maintain law and order."
  • dtrain69dtrain69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    azrael4271 wrote: »
    This, single most irritating thing about being at work lol

No doubt about it.
  • txhawktxhawk Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Praying, buying crafting materials, and displaying how many of a material you currently have would all be useful.
    Waiting for paladins...
  • andervinandervin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 35
    edited April 2013
    Nope, sorry. Please deposit $200 to skip the queue. kkthxdrivethru
  • garyb50009garyb50009 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i hope this happens, and not just short term, it would be a huge quality of life improvement as well as lowering the number of people waiting in que just to do hourly stuff
  • exterminosexterminos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 54
    edited April 2013
    it's a great idea but i doubt they will ever go for it since they wanna reward people who play more by more prayers but ya i would be for it
  • rapticorrapticor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,078 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    boerewors2 wrote: »
    Seconded for praying and materials. If you have to go away from your computer for longer than a day, you will lose your prayer coins. This will make many people very angry if they lose all the coins they have built up.

The only ones you lose are Celestial coins which you can only get 7 of anyway. And honestly the things to buy with those aren't that great so I wouldn't be too angry if I missed out on that once in awhile. I'm not saying it doesn't suck especially if you can't log in due to no fault of of your own but in the grand scheme of things it's fairly low on the list of things that would bum me out.

You don't lose Ardent coins if you don't do the pray thing once every 29 hours.

At least that's how I understand it. Someone can correct me on that is wrong.
  • gaymer87gaymer87 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 291 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I would like to see praying as well and more option in the gateway...well first I want them to fix teh gateway. It is really bad on touch screen devices.
    *~Ezenkrul Kor'hedron -Drow Sorcerer~* **on hold**
    *~Serixil Kor'hedron- Drow Trickster~*
  • kaerthuskaerthus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Gamewise what they should do is allow Gateway prayer at the cost of one portable altar that must be in inventory. So no "free" prayers, so there, they get an extra gold/ADs sink and we are happier!